Football topic weekend

Admin.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have signed ben arfa not nasri. said it all alongnasri is no wide player. and he's not good enough centrally well not better than cesc anywaydefensively he is costing wayyy to many goals. needs to learn about defensive duties from guys like rosickyhim and arshavin r cunts. this season is the most exposed ive seen our fullbacks for a long timeslashFabianski is terrible not much between him and almunia. Would rather play chesney

Second goal is only Denilson's fault.Clichy is trying to get into position.Sagna is last man & goes to cover for Vermaelen.Vermaelen inturn goes to cover Sagna's man, then realises that Denilson aint tracked anyone or ran with any desire and gets caught.
It is Denilson's fault but, Clichy could have been in the right position had he spotted the danger.Same with Nasri earlier on in the move with Park, but he followed the ball when it was at Rooney's feet.

Clichy or whoever plays left back when we have a corner holds that position.Clichy challenges Rooney in the first phase. When in reality Denilson should have been the one doing it cos he suppose to hold the edge of the box. Remember when we attacking corners, Clichy, Sagna and Denilson are suppose to hold the normal inplay positions of Gallas, Vermaelen & Song.Denilson run back is shocking, first he goes to Nani then thinks nah I aint making it so Sagna decision is then made for him he has to go for the ball, then Denilson just strolling back not looking, makes Nani's pass for Rooney simple both in terms of the decision and the space to drop it into. Anyway its what he does, he cant spot runners, knew & said it for time.

Trusay i have been saying for some time Arsenal don't know how to defend. Extremely tactically inflexible aswell.Vermaelen & Fabregas > The rest of the Arsenal XIGreat victory for usHopefully Arsenal batter Chelsea

To be honest as shocking as Sagna's crosses are more time he has no choice but to cross. Cos if he dont and then we lose possesion in play he's out of position. He just needs to learn to cross better, that said sometimes him and clichy deliver good balls (its rare but it does happen) but either nobody there, nobody chances or they just too small.

Well may I be the first to say WAHEEEYYY!!!!Played off the parkTactically outwitted.
Wasn't all your goals from counter attacks, wouldn't say played off the park but most definitely outwitted tactically.
Actually you're right we didn't play you off the park.Pretty much controlled the whole game though. Could of been 5 or 6
We created four clear chances though.
Sorry?

Well may I be the first to say WAHEEEYYY!!!!Played off the parkTactically outwitted.
Wasn't all your goals from counter attacks, wouldn't say played off the park but most definitely outwitted tactically.
Actually you're right we didn't play you off the park.Pretty much controlled the whole game though. Could of been 5 or 6
We created four clear chances though.
Sorry?
Arshavin shoulda had 2 goals & 1 assist in the 1st 30 mins alone mate...

Thank god vip2 was down during the gameReminiscent of Champions league semis, were not good enough to beat big teams no more when before we couldforget champions leaguewel beat chelsea as well thats what will smack itDenilson f*ck off please guy it terribleAlso Wenger should have made subs much earlier on, if that was anybody else making such a sh*t performance he would have subbed them off at half time bait

I dunno about the subs earlier. Wenger would have known he would have to go more attacking with his subs, but the 3rd goal came early in the second half, so Wenger looking at it like we getting opened up with these man, once I throw strikers on this could end up 5 or 6...

Thank god vip2 was down during the gameReminiscent of Champions league semis, were not good enough to beat big teams no more when before we couldforget champions leaguewel beat chelsea as well thats what will smack itDenilson f*ck off please guy it terribleAlso Wenger should have made subs much earlier on, if that was anybody else making such a sh*t performance he would have subbed them off at half time bait
:D:D:D