VIP2 Bullies

gemma

i read something interesting today (this is the chopped and screwed version, cuz i know no-one will read the long sh*t, and i shud be studying)

The Nature of Forums

Online forums are no different than any other group formed by people throughout human history. There are leaders, followers, outsiders. For convenience, you can look at a forum as kingdom. There's usually a king and a queen, a prince and princess, court jesters, members of the nobility, wise old advisors and outsiders. While an online forum is a trivial kingdom, remember that people defend their kingdoms, no matter how small.

A forum bully is school ground throwback. Remember that middle school bully with his pathetic little band of sycophantic followers? That's a forum bully. In ways the forum bully is just a pseudonym for a stupid f*cking prick, but with a major difference. While the stupid f*cking prick's behavior is condemned by the group, the forum bully's actions are condoned by the group.

Basically a forum bully is the equivalent of a popular stupid f*cking prick -- a stupid f*cking prick with power within the group.

Name the forum bullies

I'll be back with my list in 5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what Special K aspires to become

bt instead he gets drawn to get head by guys wearing veils

lool -- a bully i cudnt care less about trying to 'bully' u ppl on the interwebs

if anything its probz brisco who best fits the description given by gemma - no dount u lot were probz shook to say his name - even though this the internet.

my actions are normally condemned not condoned by u cunts on ere the only thing is im nt bothered coz dis aint real life

i can undertsand that are the substances/narcotics/ whatever hallucinogens u take have distorted the line in ur head between reality and the internet

Guest Tulse Hill

well i dont even post here that frequently to know everyone

BUT

special k

brisco

thun

venom

all seem like bullies to me

you lot should name names too

dont be shook/a follower

Gemma welcome to the forum hun,

I totally agree with your list

Venom - Has threatend countless members

P.Brisco - Has also offered to in his terms "body bag" you for free

Thun - Bullys people into convincing them they are in a big brother state and that the government are doing us over

oHHHHHHHHH sh*t

SPECIAL K IS TH GUY WHO GOT HEAD OF A TRANNY

AND HES TRYIN SAY HE EARNS 16BAGS FROM DEALING

PPMSL

ffs this is so frustrating

even tho im sure u people are aware that it was me who made the thread not who got exposed u still continue with these false accusation and slander against my e name

f*ck u guys

dumb f*cks