I need some help plz

JLovely

I plugged out my PC speakers to use them with my ipod ive gone to put them bk in the PC and cant hear any sound. This happened when i first got them...how do i get the sound to work. (the speakers are working obviously)

Thanks in advance

Check the port you're connecting it to. You sure it's the speaker's and not the Line in, Mic?

I plugged out my PC speakers to use them with my ipod ive gone to put them bk in the PC and cant hear any sound. This happened when i first got them...how do i get the sound to work. (the speakers are working obviously)

Thanks in advance

Check the port you're connecting it to. You sure it's the speaker's and not the Line in, Mic?

Yh ive put it in the right port and getting nothing. Ah never mind, doesnt seem like ill find the answer here.

ur gonna have to go to my computer... right click my computer... go to device manager... scroll down to see if there is any yellow question marks next to any SOUND SPEAKER DRIVES... right click them... update it... should work... or download drivers from the internet of the manufacturer...