Sex Music

Skenghis Khan

So im wiv this new link, shes young - 18. And we're just there chillin before I set about d*cking her down, calm b4 the storm kind of thing. she wants sum music, so i draw for my playlist and shes like: lol how old is this tune?me:what u want then?*offended*her: lol I dunno, burtday sex?me: is it ur birthday tho?her: lol no.me: *plainface*her: lol.anyway what im talking about

the change up halfway thru is such alot. 'I like the way u receive me, girl i love the way u relieve me, im cumming, cumming on strong'wheeel. the oldies imo>>>>>>anyway post ur mack music, and if u put up any new ones i like, i may update my playlist.

112 - Anywhere Avant - Grown ass man, 4 minutes, i can read your mind, happy, missing you, phone sex, seperated, if only you knew, nothing in this worldblackstreet - DeepDonell jones - ALLGinuwine - im crying out, im in love, differences, in those jeans, my last chance, pont, same old g, so anxious, stingy HTOWN/JODECI - ALLIsley bros - between the sheets - i c/s u on that!J Holiday - back of my lac albumJagged edge - Come on allllll albums!Jaheim - Most - Voice is sexy.Johnta Austin - better, call you tonight, dope friend, hood love, if i was ur boyfriend, lil more love, make her the one.keith sweat - twistedkenny g - breathlessneyo - sexy love, she got her own pretty willies - lay ur body downr kelly - the down low, it seems like ur ready, bump n grind. slow windTrey songs - his voiceeeeeee!tyrses - come back to be shawty, better than sex, how u gonna act like that, signs of love making, sweet lady.wayne marshall - gspotscarface - finer things, in and outtoo short - i need a freak, getting it(not really sexual but becoz of how much i love this song it is) i luvSome of the ones i never get tired of ever!!C/S THIS THO the oldies imo>>>>>>For your 18yr old girlie hit her with Bedrock "Call me mr flinstone i can make ya bedrock oooooo"

elaboratedo you mean, that is the general feel u get from that music?
Sorry,anytime i see a photo of juelz santana it reminds me of the ]suck it or not video clip snipet for cam and lil waynes suck it or not track.Lol you edited, No not quite!
kki thought these type of tunes inspired u 2 give brain or summinwhich i wud have rated you for

elaboratedo you mean, that is the general feel u get from that music?
Sorry,anytime i see a photo of juelz santana it reminds me of the ]suck it or not video clip snipet for cam and lil waynes suck it or not track.Lol you edited, No not quite!
kki thought these type of tunes inspired u 2 give brain or summinwhich i wud have rated you for
Well you see thats really between me and my partner, hense why the scarface and too shorts are in my list. Theres love making then theres just those times