Tower Block of Commons

gemma

Or when you're very naive when you are young and don't necessarily know better because you've never been shown better or seen better?

captain save a hoe

I'm a woman you silly girl.

single mum by any chance?

No you daft bitch I've just got more common sense than a rusty nail stuck in a plank of wood.

why are you being so emotional?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Show was a farce.

Could have used it to actually explore real issues that people go through and possibly influence policy.

Instead it was Channel 4's favourite game of 'let's take the piss out of MPs' and so we had Iain Duncan Smith made to dress up in a Nike tracksuit while talking to a girl who'd never heard of parliament.

Absolute waste of time.

• Upvote 1

oh stop being so dramatic

i called natrinas ex a wasteman, because from what she was saying, he has no input in her daughters life

i said this is what happens when u f*ck wastemen, and you're being soooooooooo dramatic

chill out :)

I swear this whole arguement was touched on a little while ago on here,

too many girls fall into the trap of getting with the bad boy dunce at the back of the class who cant or is unwilling to man up when the time comes,

i agree with the comment about how some of them havent been taught better but today theres no excuse for it.

this scenario occurs far too often, i swear most of the girls i know with kids have problems with the fathers,

Respect to the fathers who man up and step up to the plate, and i dont just mean fianacialy i mean by being a dad and role-model.

i Know one wasteman who doesn't feel he has to give his baby mother any additional fianancial help or support because the goverment make him pay £5 to her out of his giro.

what the hell can £5 a week do, when my man spends more on weed every day.

Them fathers who sign on and have youts should be made to give 80% of there money to the child.

i hope the next generation of mothers see whats happening and make the right choices, sadly i cant see it getting any better for now.

• Upvote 1

if you talk to working single mums and ask how much money gets spent on their young children, you'll understand that even though i may be exaggerating abit but that it isnt completly crazy.

and it might incourage these bums to get of their asses stop signing on and go get a job

if you talk to working single mums and ask how much money gets spent on their young children, you'll understand that even though i may be exaggerating abit but that it isnt completly crazy.

and it might incourage these bums to get of their asses stop signing on and go get a job

i called natrinas ex a wasteman, because from what she was saying, he has no input in her daughters life

i said this is what happens when u f*ck wastemen, and you're being soooooooooo dramatic

too many girls fall into the trap of getting with the bad boy dunce at the back of the class who cant or is unwilling to man up when the time comes,

i agree with the comment about how some of them havent been taught better but today theres no excuse for it.

this scenario occurs far too often, i swear most of the girls i know with kids have problems with the fathers,

Respect to the fathers who man up and step up to the plate, and i dont just mean fianacialy i mean by being a dad and role-model.

i Know one wasteman who doesn't feel he has to give his baby mother any additional fianancial help or support because the goverment make him pay £5 to her out of his giro.

i hope the next generation of mothers see whats happening and make the right choices, sadly i cant see it getting any better for now.

C/S

Them fathers who sign on and have youts should be made to give 80% of there money to the child.

That sh*t really pisses me off.

C/S your whole statement.

But for any woman f*ck*ng with a wasteman im sorry they are a waste girl them selfs, you are who you hang around with, one way or another, so you are who you f*ck!

"I don't do it because I hate all other colours cos one of my best friends is coloured" LMAO!! f*ck me I thought these people had been shunned into a cave years ago. Jesus.

I think you're the one thats living in a cave

You seem to freak out about racism all the time like it doesnt exist.