I will hopefully be running in the General Elections

Ashman

Ppl have too much dirt on u and ur family, u'll only ever make it so far before ur exposed and for that u have no one to blame but urself. Not hatin on u and i'm not wishing u well either cos i genuinely dont believe ur serious or that this "new found" mentality of urs will last

Ashman if you want a career in politics then you need to think outside of being an mp because I genuinely do not think it will work out for you (considering you went to a national newspaper and sold a story about benefits lol).

Then again you were young and you have shown an ability to elevate yourself out of such a situation.

I wish you luck either way because you seem like you have grown up to a degree (like MOST people here) and you shouldnt be detered from what you want to do in life by anyone.

Ashman if you want a career in politics then you need to think outside of being an mp because I genuinely do not think it will work out for you (considering you went to a national newspaper and sold a story about benefits lol).

Then again you were young and you have shown an ability to elevate yourself out of such a situation.

I wish you luck either way because you seem like you have grown up to a degree (like MOST people here) and you shouldnt be detered from what you want to do in life by anyone.

Thank you Steven.

I understand what you mean about the newspaper but to be fair, they spun the story and I am fully prepared to deal with that when the time comes.

Regarding being an MP, I am not sure I want to be an MP. I would like to do as much as I can locally and then maybe in the future either jump into the UN or the EU (Although right now, I am more convinced about the structure and aims of the UN than I am the EU) but as you may know, as time changes, so do views. So, lets see where this goes.

I am not standing as a false man that has never made mistakes, I am standing honestly and who knows, maybe people might just relate with where I am coming from and give me the votes that i need. :Y:

Just wondering ash

if u do become MP will you have 2 relinquish ure position in the milwall firm?

Of course not.

And, I am not running for MP; I am running for Local Councillor.

However, regarding Millwall, my aim is to break down the barrier and stereotype that Millwall are full of white football thugs and will encourage a more diverse background of support.

We have many black & ethnic minorities living within Southwark and feel that a change is needed in their perception of Millwall FC. And by encouraging Millwall FC to reach out to people from various backgrounds, we can have a local team that is supported by as many locals as possible regardless of ethnicity or skin colour.