Inspiring quotes thread...

Ashman

lol@ quoting churchhill, when after he said those words he went to cry and beg the US president to get involved

You are not serious.

Roosevelt was actually shocked at the British Intelligence and couldn't believe his eyes or ears to find out that we actually knew things they didn't know.

try again batman!

With your level 1 city and guilds and you wanna talk to me about history.

Idiot!

having good intelligence doesnt mean you're able to prevent what they are capable of doing so nothing u said means what i said didnt happen

you failed as a plumber, failed as an MC, failed applying for tfl, failed in school, failed in family, failed basic skills tests

but cos u spent 1 yr in college with students 10yrs your junior and still smarter than you...ur making noise cos u went to visit a memorial? smh

lol@ quoting churchhill, when after he said those words he went to cry and beg the US president to get involved

You are not serious.

Roosevelt was actually shocked at the British Intelligence and couldn't believe his eyes or ears to find out that we actually knew things they didn't know.

try again batman!

With your level 1 city and guilds and you wanna talk to me about history.

Idiot!

having good intelligence doesnt mean you're able to prevent what they are capable of doing so nothing u said means what i said didnt happen

you failed as a plumber, failed as an MC, failed applying for tfl, failed in school, failed in family, failed basic skills tests

but cos u spent 1 yr in college with students 10yrs your junior and still smarter than you...ur making noise cos u went to visit a memorial? smh

looool

Yeah, cause the people in the pictures with me sure do look 10 years younger than me! Joker.

YOU Lib Dem bahahaha

If you knew anything about politics you would no they are probably the best party out of the 3.

Unless you was laughing at Ashman not being a far right winger.

But we can all change.

Are you f*ck*ng dumb you prick. About if I knew anything about politics. I KNOW in most terms they are the best party out of the three which is why it's so f*ck*ng funny this racist and borderline BNP dude would ever be a part of the Lib Dems. You d*ck.

And for your information numbskull he IS right wing which is why it is funny that he could be part of the Lib Dems.

God I wana punch people sometimes.

OK,

You claim that I am right wing. Can you please show me what has brought you to these assumptions?

Evidence or it is spin!

Guest Esquilax

And for your information numbskull he IS right wing which is why it is funny that he could be part of the Lib Dems.

OK,

You claim that I am right wing. Can you please show me what has brought you to these assumptions?

Evidence or it is spin!

Remember that time you said all black people are tree dwelling monkey bummers, and that the only redeeming quality of the asians was their treatment of women and sweet, sweet curries?

Remember that?

OK,

Evidence or it is spin!

Remember that time you said all black people are tree dwelling monkey bummers, and that the only redeeming quality of the asians was their treatment of women and sweet, sweet curries?

Remember that?

loooool

I also remember a time when people here would take the piss out of white people, asian people as well.

End of the day, skin colour is nothing to me. To many, it might shape their identity and ethnicity, but I go deeper than that.

OK,

Evidence or it is spin!

Remember that?

lulz