asians dont rate black

Supermalt

yh another race topic but these moots confuse me

they bumsuck on the social side, literally slurp. then tipsy times come or when its banter then..

'were tha weed at' .look at me

'but u black people have been here for time but aint done sh*t, haha im joking lollol' etc. bare indirects

then the girls in the dance... :angry: think thats been covered already

some are kl but sheeet, ali needs to stfu or banged out again

hhhmmm you can't complain about being the victim of generalisation and then generalise

really when people are saying stuff to you because of your appearance you should either laugh at them or blank them or bang them out

not generalise just like they did

Guest luckstar

klook supermalt i gta spelll it out 4 u

id say the black community in general has underachieved horribly in compariision to the asians and are horribly jelous and aggresive to the docile asians...

thats point 1..

point 2.. ye there are a few asian beggers who try 2 suck up 2 black people... but then there are whites who beg black people.. whites who want 2 be asian.... asians who want 2 be white...

the problem with black people is they fail to see other peoples humanity and dont care about others cultures

and on aisan girls... an DECENT asian girl wouldnt ever give any time to a black guy FACT.... in fact any asian girl who has gone out with a black guy to me a slut who deserves no respect...

i like black peoplle tho but i admit freeely to being racist and choosy about which black people i associate with..

now bring the hate /joe daki comments/ bud bud ding ding 2.99 / paki shop insults

lol i've heard loads of asians rip black people behind their back and then to their face they act like best friends

i'm sure those same people say exactly the same about whites when im not around.

HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt this

/

never take them beg friends seriously

klook supermalt i gta spelll it out 4 u

id say the black community in general has underachieved horribly in compariision to the asians and are horribly jelous and aggresive to the docile asians...

thats point 1..

point 2.. ye there are a few asian beggers who try 2 suck up 2 black people... but then there are whites who beg black people.. whites who want 2 be asian.... asians who want 2 be white...

the problem with black people is they fail to see other peoples humanity and dont care about others cultures

and on aisan girls... an DECENT asian girl wouldnt ever give any time to a black guy FACT.... in fact any asian girl who has gone out with a black guy to me a slut who deserves no respect...

i like black peoplle tho but i admit freeely to being racist and choosy about which black people i associate with..

now bring the hate /joe daki comments/ bud bud ding ding 2.99 / paki shop insults

lol i find this funny. and i dont know what ur making noise about. firstly you are from afghanistan. just cos u shave every 2 hours and border pakmanystan doesnt mean ur in that category of "hardworking asians" the uk has.

on the contrary ur in the category of asians who come to the uk in mars bar boxes from calais.

secondly i give respect to whom its due. but its black people who are the ones who are just brainwashed identity crisis idiots thats y they keep bringing this sh*t up

take a look at what black pple have achieved round the world in every field, and then tell me what these asians ur baosting about have achieved

every field where asians have succeeded black people have also succeeded.

every field where black people have succeeded. asians are non existent

the world doesnt evolve around sams chicken and Paks hair and beauty

lol@ not knowing ur own strengths and crying over some asian chick who bwoyed u