asians dont rate black

Supermalt

Theres no such thing as acting black or white or Indian or Paki or Afghan

A Somalian, Indian, & Jamaican from Stonebridge are gonna have more in common and smoke weed on the straircase chillin cos they from the hood & predominantly poor

An old rich Jew, rich African from Golders Green are gonna be drinking tea in some posh house watching Golf together

It's about class not race

isn't really from the Hood he not from the rough part of Wembley so obviously he racist against blacks cos he not around blacks plus he's Muslim a lotta Muslim's are known to be racist

• Upvote 1

you know wah jas1992 you are some wasted white boy

yet you would never say a word against black people... i see straight through you ... youa re one of those beg boys....

you lot hate the middle class indians but they make MONEY...

you lot have NERVE callin them white beggers... when i see 50% of jamos are breedni with a white woman washin the skin colour out of themselves tryin 2 please massa.... its a bit obvious who begs who...

see the problem is im a new type of afghan... i say sh*t back that the blacks wont hear from the average brown guy and it hurts them i suppose.

thats what im seeing here - the backlash was severe loll

Saying it only on an internet board is p*ssy hole antics i don't believe you say it to a persons face fam

• Upvote 3

Plus mad black people are converting to Islam which is basically the Arab & Paki's, Bengalis or whatever religion so they begging to be Asian in a sense walking around with big beards and kuffis on

Allow Islam when Arab's enslaved Blk people way before Europeans

Arab's beg to be blk as well they rich and live in endz like Marble Arch tryna act Hood

• Upvote 3

Theres no such thing as acting black or white or Indian or Paki or Afghan

It's about class not race

Plus mad black people are converting to Islam which is basically the Arab & Paki's, Bengalis or whatever religion so they begging to be Asian in a sense walking around with big beards and kuffis on

dont get me wrong u made a good point when saying its about class not race, but u contradicted yourself here