asians dont rate black

Supermalt

klook supermalt i gta spelll it out 4 u

id say the black community in general has underachieved horribly in compariision to the asians and are horribly jelous and aggresive to the docile asians...

thats point 1..

and on aisan girls... an DECENT asian girl wouldnt ever give any time to a black guy FACT.... in fact any asian girl who has gone out with a black guy to me a slut who deserves no respect...

i like black peoplle tho but i admit freeely to being racist and choosy about which black people i associate with..

now bring the hate /joe daki comments/ bud bud ding ding 2.99 / paki shop insults

stfu

so you aint choosy with what asians you hang associate nah? so shut the f*ck up

id say the black community in general has underachieved horribly in compariision to the asians and are horribly jelous and aggresive to the docile asians...

thats point 1..

point 2.. ye there are a few asian beggers who try 2 suck up 2 black people... but then there are whites who beg black people.. whites who want 2 be asian.... asians who want 2 be white...

the problem with black people is they fail to see other peoples humanity and dont care about others cultures

and on aisan girls... an DECENT asian girl wouldnt ever give any time to a black guy FACT.... in fact any asian girl who has gone out with a black guy to me a slut who deserves no respect...

i like black peoplle tho but i admit freeely to being racist and choosy about which black people i associate with..

now bring the hate /joe daki comments/ bud bud ding ding 2.99 / paki shop insults

no there isn't

it was a decent effort

but it wasn't really to the standard i've come to expect from afgoon

was anticipating the asian version of 'rivers of blood'

yur referring to that long winded dribble of a speach made by that conservative guy

something powell

thats point 1..

point 2.. ye there are a few asian beggers who try 2 suck up 2 black people... but then there are whites who beg black people.. whites who want 2 be asian.... asians who want 2 be white...

the problem with black people is they fail to see other peoples humanity and dont care about others cultures

lol i find this funny. and i dont know what ur making noise about. firstly you are from afghanistan. just cos u shave every 2 hours and border pakmanystan doesnt mean ur in that category of "hardworking asians" the uk has.

on the contrary ur in the category of asians who come to the uk in mars bar boxes from calais.

secondly i give respect to whom its due. but its black people who are the ones who are just brainwashed identity crisis idiots thats y they keep bringing this sh*t up

take a look at what black pple have achieved round the world in every field, and then tell me what these asians ur baosting about have achieved

every field where asians have succeeded black people have also succeeded.

every field where black people have succeeded. asians are non existent

the world doesnt evolve around sams chicken and Paks hair and beauty

lol@ not knowing ur own strengths and crying over some asian chick who bwoyed u

c/s venom

ended that f*ck*ng pakis hype quicktime

thats point 1..

no there isn't

it was a decent effort

yur referring to that long winded dribble of a speach made by that conservative guy

something powell

enoch powell

thats the one

/

i dn't like the way u said that, it was drenched in arrogance and dissaproval

as if to say i should know who he is

is he your hero?

are u white by any chance?

why the f*ck wud any white person wanna be asian?

the only influence asians have had on popular culture are the 40 yr old bowcat jay sean, dev patel, khumars at no.42 and gandhi

the only person in the above list who some white people aspire to be like is gandhi and that has nothing to do wit wanting to be the same race as him

the only time i ever try and be asian is when i'm mocking bossman in the shop and really he is mocking me with his extortionate prices

white asians exist i suppose... not in the same way or capacity as wiggas

they mix in what they take culturally with their own middle class/pouncey lifestyle

most practice yoga, become vegetarians, read the karma sutra, listen to calm mountain music and the Beatles

Hippies and harry Christina could probably be included

it was a decent effort

something powell

enoch powell

thats the one

/

i dn't like the way u said that, it was drenched in arrogance and dissaproval

as if to say i should know who he is

is he your hero?

are u white by any chance?

are you on any medication for this paranoia?