From first meeting the girl/boy, wuts the quickest time you eneded up in a relationship with them??

Doug

I cant neg u for that, if the chemistry feels right then why not bee
fair enough, dont know why i automatically assumed i would be slated 2bh lolthats what it is, if u feel a connection with someone and its that strong then no point in wasting time
U probly will be slated, just not by me.... On this occasion lol My thoughts exactly, if it feels right then go for it. I would be a little hesistant to do it again mind, but its defo not something i regret

will get cussed/negged for this no doubt5 days, were together for over 2 years tho, deepest relationship ive had to date aswell
Wow 5 days that's mad. Was he that guy you was telling me about?/Noone can give a time for when you should get into a r'ship tbh. When its right, its right.5 days is a bit of a gamble though.

About 3 weeks, it was clearly going the right way from the get go tho tbh although there's no real date set, it just happens.
:D Pretty much the same for me although im kinda cautious person at times especially about talking about my feelings was just under two months, I knew how he felt for ages, i just wanted him to prove he was serious. And well we have been together for 5 years.

im kinda in this position now, in a way i dont know what i really want though.met him early december, i didnt make the move till late december, even though he says he would of made the move if i hadnt, he was just waiting for the right time but hmmm i think he chattin doo doo tbh, he said it showed i had balls ? cos i approached him first, some sh*t about confidence ) lol i dunno u know, its just when i saw him , i was like woah all this confidence came from nowhere, i just thought there is something about this guy, but i guess i kinda knew he liked me though, could tell by the intense eye contact between us.dont want to just jump or rush into a relationship with him though, even though we have spoken about it just recently .. and we both agree we are just going to take it day by day and see what happens ,its funny though cos i feel so confident and comfortable around him, not felt like that around a guy for a lonnnnnnng time , well tbh i dont even think i have lol

Guest Lisa Turtle

Less than a week. I had known him in my past and he was out of my life for sometime and then when he came back in, within a week he was my boyfriend.Worst mistake I ever made. Certified badbreed youth. In the 15 months we were together, and subsequently tbh he put me through the 7 depths of hell.

i can't let emotion override logic like thati can only think of my current, about 3 weeks but we had been friends for a year before that but still i can appreciate y others do thismy flat mate from first year, her parents met and 6 weeks later got marriedbeen together for 28 years and they're still in love

will get cussed/negged for this no doubt5 days, were together for over 2 years tho, deepest relationship ive had to date aswell
Wow 5 days that's mad. Was he that guy you was telling me about?/Noone can give a time for when you should get into a r'ship tbh. When its right, its right.5 days is a bit of a gamble though.
yea its the same guy, i agree 5 days is very quick and before i met him i would have said anyone who gets so deep so quick is mad, but i spose some people just get that connection straight awaysaying that i would be very wary of getting into something that quickly again

Guest Triple XXX

last one was lust at first sightnever making that mistake ever again, top 5 selected worst decision of my lifenow itll jus depend on how much i get to know about her/our chemistry etc etcdnt even kno how long that would take maybe like 3 months or something