Arsenal Board To Refurbish The Club From Next Year After Failed Maintanence

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Cesc Fabregas reportedly decided after Sunday's defeat to Manchester United that he will return to Barcelona this summer.Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo claim - under a story headlined 'Bye Bye Arsenal' - that Fabregas has told friends that six seasons at Arsenal is enough and he will push through a transfer this summer.They suggest that he will personally ensure he leaves this summer rather than leave the matter in the hands of his agent Darren Dein.The major stumbling block will be the fee, with Barcelona willing to pay £35m and Arsenal looking for closer to £44m.Fabregas was devastated after the defeat to Manchester United, saying: "I'm not going to lie to myself. Chelsea were better than us, Manchester United have been better than us."It's something we have to think about and make sure it doesn't happen again."We have to be positive. It's very easy to say we lost to Manchester United and to get down. That would be crazy. We have to be strong."I felt very well but when you find yourself 2-0 or 3-0 down, it's difficult."Even Lionel Messi would struggle to do anything."

One thing I've never understood about Fabregas' contract it was a 8 year deal. But 5 of which were fixed and the other 3 are a option. I assume its a option for Arsenal to extend it rather than the other way round, cos that would mean he out of contract in 2011.If my assumption is right then he leaving 2013.If my assumption is wrong then he leaving this summer.

i dont give a sh*t brother he would play at barcatthey would change there whole structure if necessary
:sIf Fabregas signed for Barca beg you drop their starting 11 please safe kool
do i look like pep guardiolaat the end of the day for barca to buy him back is embarassing for themplus they wont get him cheapso he will playtryna take man for alex hleb

i dont give a sh*t brother he would play at barcatthey would change there whole structure if necessary
:sIf Fabregas signed for Barca beg you drop their starting 11 please safe kool
do i look like pep guardiolaat the end of the day for barca to buy him back is embarassing for themplus they wont get him cheapso he will playtryna take man for alex hleb
They have to have a GKThey need 4 defendersThey need a holding manIbra, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta all have to startOnly option is putting Iniesta on the left and playing Cesc in the middle, and dropping Henry, which will make them less dynamic going forward