Losing the belly

NiNES.

obviously you gotta still do the abs exercisesgnna work hard getting rid of this gut properly its not that big but its still there im eating ok can be imroved but ill wait till im cutting

Velocity Diet for you man, in short its a protein shake only diet, of ocurse u dont do it forever, but seems to get some great gains, but its pretty tough to start off with.Only having protein shakes :/m but some ppl swear by it.May do it a month before I go away to Miami, but I love my food too much.

Velocity Diet for you man, in short its a protein shake only diet, of ocurse u dont do it forever, but seems to get some great gains, but its pretty tough to start off with.Only having protein shakes :/m but some ppl swear by it.May do it a month before I go away to Miami, but I love my food too much.
That sound as though it would do more harm than good in the long run...Im no expert when it comes to training regimes and diets but surely the best thing to do is eat clean and train hard.

You would only use it for 28 days, not a lifestyle change. Popular with BBers before contests. TBH most drastic/extreme diets like Velocity and others are not gd for long term as I would imagine yuo would just go back to yur normal diet and put weight back on.
Yeah when I did that keto thing for just over 2 weeks before Miami. No cheat days, no carbs in the morning at all. Got to Miami and ate regularly again. By the second week I was putting weight back on and more importantly my belly got bloated and that made me look like I had a mini-gut.I hid it well but it was f*cked to see it happen.