STOP PAYING STREETS & CO'S WAGES

Goddaz

The BBC is the largest and oldest broadcasting corporation in the world.

It employs 23000 people.

It's not really a matter of you not watching a program and therefore why should it be on/why should we pay a license.

That's like saying you don't read books so why should your taxes go towards public libraries.

It's a bit of a redundant point.

The interests of the majority outweight the interests of a small minority who are unhappy with it. That's the way it works.

:lol:

LMAO

hli k

bbjlk

nki7896v87v

How little you know. I'll leave it at that.

uk television is atrocious

You need to go to the States and watched some of their TV.

f*ck*ng unbelievably awful.

We're lucky.

can't cosign this enough

actually, its not just the States. Loads of countries i have been to have had shocking tv broadcasting.

MATE

The US has f*ck all on Australia.

Their news programs look like they're filmed in a f*ck*ng basement against a green screen.

Guest Esquilax

AUS tv >>>

Unassuming, clean, and relatively propaganda free

dont have to turn on the and see these satan worshipping women dancing to awful music tracks ala ciara

I'm in awe of your gayness

I can afford to pay a TV license so I do.

But I MAJORLY C/S what Goddaz is saying though.

It's not even about the amount, it's about CHOICE.

Why should every person who owns any kind of transmitting equipment HAVE to pay a TV License and it it be a CRIMINAL ACT if you don't?

If the majority of people want to pay the license, let them, but that's their CHOICE.

If people choose not to pay it and don't have the BBC Channels/BBC Radio/iPlayer, then so be it.

Guest WAVESURFER

Aint Goddaz from a war torn country and he's whinging about a feckin tv license.

Goddaz' origins are shrouded in mystery.

Some say he's from a galaxy far away, some say he's 2pac reincarnated, and some say he's a fresh African who can't dress.

Draw your own conclusions tbh.

• Upvote 1

The BBC is the largest and oldest broadcasting corporation in the world.

It employs 23000 people.

It's not really a matter of you not watching a program and therefore why should it be on/why should we pay a license.

That's like saying you don't read books so why should your taxes go towards public libraries.

It's a bit of a redundant point.

The interests of the majority outweight the interests of a small minority who are unhappy with it. That's the way it works.

all of that is also a redundant point. the british rail and public utilities all used to be subsidised

more people use THEM than watch friggin BBC, and it was still overhauled and privatised.

any use the BBC has now as a public service it can still serve as a non licence fee funded service

coming like british television is the best in the world. out of the "big boy shows" thread, how many are british.

exactly so shut ur gob