When You Get Into A Relationship How Long Do You Expect The Gal To Hold Out For?

Mame Biram Diouf

my cousin goes to me if a man waits longer than two weeks 'he must really like you, he must really really like u, he mus be on it'LOLnot gna lie his advice is cack, he lives in a different dimension moretime/i once had to wait 2 monthsstill makes a bit angry thinkin about it tbhturned into an 8 month relationship but still

u could wait 6 monthsan it could turn out to be an eks or an angelo, an then they jus f*ck off anywayits not the amount of time u wait thats the most important thing, its knowing what ur gettin intomistakes will be made
I said acceptable, if you try and make a guy wait 6 months then he will be f*ck*ng on the side

1-2 months lmfao
enlighten me then
lol nar just the two parts your post didnt match up sorta like wearing LV shirt and Asda trousersWas expecting a year+ or at least 6monthsThen you drop 1-2months casually like that is along time to wait for someone you really like pmsll
lol @ me being 23 and some girl trying to tell me to wait 6 -12 months. What are we waiting for summer or my 24th bdaygrow the f*ck up

u could wait 6 monthsan it could turn out to be an eks or an angelo, an then they jus f*ck off anywayits not the amount of time u wait thats the most important thing, its knowing what ur gettin intomistakes will be made
I said acceptable, if you try and make a guy wait 6 months then he will be f*ck*ng on the side
i really think its a case by case thing

i really think its a case by case thing
couldn't c/s you more tbh. I was stating to the thread starter merely what i thought as being reasonable in a real life scenario. lmao @ waiting 12 months again365 days8 765.81277 hours525 948.766 minutesseeen

I don't know why my mockage of waiting some ridiculous amount of time is being highlighted like it's wrong. It's f*ck*ng ridiculous. Have sex when you want to have sex f*ck all this games let's see this let's see that everyone needs to f*ck*ng grow up when it comes to this sh*t.Jesus, we're all big people now.
All i said was enlighten me with your opinionjeez, been one of them days yeh

LOL @ 12 monthsunless shes a virgin thats a mockeragefor the man that want them the woman to make them wait for a period of time, do u put it on heri mean properly put it on her?cos i think if u wanna see if u can respect the girl, its a disrespect to put it on her an expect her not to cave

I don't know why my mockage of waiting some ridiculous amount of time is being highlighted like it's wrong. It's f*ck*ng ridiculous. Have sex when you want to have sex f*ck all this games let's see this let's see that everyone needs to f*ck*ng grow up when it comes to this sh*t.Jesus, we're all big people now.
How can I make my opinion anymore clear than it is?

How can I make my opinion anymore clear than it is?
:D allow it

1-2 months lmfao
enlighten me then
lol nar just the two parts your post didnt match up sorta like wearing LV shirt and Asda trousersWas expecting a year+ or at least 6monthsThen you drop 1-2months casually like that is along time to wait for someone you really like pmsll
lol @ me being 23 and some girl trying to tell me to wait 6 -12 months. What are we waiting for summer or my 24th bdaygrow the f*ck up
Forgot to include if she was a virgin stillGo and lick your nans wrinkle nani faggot

Around 3/4 'dates'.That's whats happened this time round anyway, although it probably would have ben earlier if it wasn't a logisitcal issue./Also, when you decide you're no longer just 'seeing'/'linking' someone and you're in an actual relationship, how do you people play that? For me it's just always happened organically with no decisive conversation or whatever but I wondered if that was the same for everyone?

Grow perhaps even 1 testicle and you could have beat that within 3/4 minutesI don't expect girls to wait any time at all if they do its for the following reasons+ they dont find you that attractive (i.e. you moved them, they gave you the digits, now you have to put in the work/lie to them)+ your game isn't good enough like PES10even with the two conditions above they will normally expose their growler before knowing your second namegood luck lads, there are plenty of fish in the sea and they are all biting

Grow perhaps even 1 testicle and you could have beat that within 3/4 minutesI don't expect girls to wait any time at all if they do its for the following reasons+ they dont find you that attractive (i.e. you moved them, they gave you the digits, now you have to put in the work/lie to them)+ your game isn't good enough like PES10even with the two conditions above they will normally expose their growler before knowing your second namegood luck lads, there are plenty of fish in the sea and they are all biting
Brother, are you even beating anything at the moment?"The gooch fam, the GOOCH!"