Have you changed the skin again

djbmc

before i vent, it's not working properly on my mac, it keeps all getting squashed down the side.

You got a screenshot? Have you tried a hard refresh?

I liked the skin that was new (ish), but has just disappeared.

Can't remember what it was called.

Began with what letter?

it's fine now, since the pic of the dude with the gun was introduced, probably due to u updating it while it was online i suppose.

also i dunno if ur gonna re-introduce the older skins but on one of them, rather than just being able to to update your status in that little box on the main page (where everyone's mum gets cussed) you have to do it from ur profile

It just didnt need a pic.

Plain black imo.

C/S.

Reminds me of this http://www.useit.com/alertbox/backgrounds.html (no offense), obviously not to the same scale.

AND

It's like the skins being created are only catering for regular e-den members?

I'm not fussed, but each time I see a gaming skin when I open up e-den, I then go to whatever and/or sports room to see if their are pictures related to those rooms.

Like I said I'm not fussed but I'm not feeling this anyway, the best 1 was a plain black 1 I think, not carbon although that was better than this.

It just didnt need a pic.

Plain black imo.

C/S.

Reminds me of this http://www.useit.com/alertbox/backgrounds.html (no offense), obviously not to the same scale.

AND

It's like the skins being created are only catering for regular e-den members?

I'm not fussed, but each time I see a gaming skin when I open up e-den, I then go to whatever and/or sports room to see if their are pictures related to those rooms.

Like I said I'm not fussed but I'm not feeling this anyway, the best 1 was a plain black 1 I think, not carbon although that was better than this.

PREACH