Rate You're Life Out Of Ten And Explain Why You Chose This Rating..

DJ Stashman

Guest Triple XXX

happier, healthier, stronger and more morally upright than ive ever been before. on the other hand i have less money now than i did when i was 18. also dont really no what direction to take atm will call it 10 once i kno what im doing, got more money than i need and have impregnated some women.

u gt one of ur girlfriends pregnant?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

happier, healthier, stronger and more morally upright than ive ever been before. on the other hand i have less money now than i did when i was 18. also dont really no what direction to take atm will call it 10 once i kno what im doing, got more money than i need and have impregnated some women.

u gt one of ur girlfriends pregnant?

A few of them I think....

Guest luckstar

i gt 4 limbs and a functioning penis and 2 great parents and a sister = automatic 5

successful in my chosen field .. well i will be inshalah no muzzie

handsome lad with a bit of cash even if i stil live at hme im stil a student doe

currently single - happy with this status atm can do wat i want

in good shape.. deadliftin 140kg again.. bangin 36kg dumbels chest wise uppin this to 45kg by the summer... shed a couple stone in the last 6 months

social life side - has fallen of slightly but tehn again at 23 it doubt its gna be like it was at 18-19

overall id say im at a 7 .. a couple things goin my way and id say it cud be an 8 out fo 10 by the end of the year

ebnd of the day being envious and coveting what other people have only makes u miserable... enjoyu your fam and the roof ova ur head and ur health and u cant feel that bad

plus having goals and ambitions = gettin up evryday hungry for the next rung on the ladder

there some lessons for you youngsters on ere...

4, because I'm not satisfied or even happy with my life at the moment, but to rate my life any lower would be to overlook those who are suffering, or those in worse situations to me

Couldnt of put it better myself.

I wear a frown moretime.

Would be nice to smile.

4, because I'm not satisfied or even happy with my life at the moment, but to rate my life any lower would be to overlook those who are suffering, or those in worse situations to me

I wear a frown moretime.

Would be nice to smile.

Do you want me to make love to you?

I wear a frown moretime.

Would be nice to smile.

Do you want me to make love to you?

What so you're a slag now is it like that yeah.

i still get paid from my job even though i left it in september

can they claim this money back?

the answer to this determines my rating

Yes, I suggest you create a new bank account and transfer all your direct debits etc into it

and just leave that account for the work money to be paid into, dont ever take out from it though

just let it stack up and save it

eventually if they cotton on and stop paying you, the money will be there for whatever you want

or worst ways they find out they are paying you and ask for the money back, you will have the money in the account to give back