Call of Duty: Vietnam

Mr. Gayle

Call Of Duty - which will be set in the late 1960s, during the Vietnam War." They attribute this to a senior UK trade source, who also informs them "It's going to be November again - just as with World At War and Modern Warfare 2," adding: "Activision believes that it can own Christmas 2010, just as it has in the last two years."

Trailer to be shown at E3

Guest Esquilax

Shower, glad they're not going WWII again

Hopefully some horrific war imagery will come from this and HO-PE-FUL-LY you can play as a vietcong solider and slash up some yanks.

mad dejavu

Not happy about this tbh, I like the modern era, never liked Vietnam war games

conflict: vietnamn

shellshock nam '67

too much running around looking for gooks in little bushes

lmao at the camping oppertunities that will be present with sniper camo + cold blooded in this jungle

plus older weapons too

just release mw3 without glitches ffs

mw2 isn't as bad as people like to make out imo

its very good, so good infact I have a desire to play it NOW, while im at work

once the new map packs / patches are released it will be sickening

i'll still jump on it though dont get it twisted

I jus aint inna the vietnam ting too tuff

I think what the main issue is, is its so killstreak orientated which will of course encourage campers, now you could argue "well you shoudl kill the campers" but that brings on to the next issue of the maps, most are a lot bigger and has so many places to hide and camp.

Dont get me wrong I do like this game, but can understand so many moan.

I am guessing will keep rewards low, 357 etc

I think what the main issue is, is its so killstreak orientated which will of course encourage campers, now you could argue "well you shoudl kill the campers" but that brings on to the next issue of the maps, most are a lot bigger and has so many places to hide and camp.

Dont get me wrong I do like this game, but can understand so many moan.

I am guessing will keep rewards low, 357 etc

Nah I totally agree

nothign enrages me more than campers

the guns on WAW were horrible

game was alright though

agree also

not about them old weapons at all

lol, i can imagine the racism levels going through the roof with this one. Too many feelings will be caught.

*picks Gook squad and gets trash talk vocab up to date*

its them white americans (dawson's creek type of dude) and various others who live in places like Wyoming, they have serious problems when it comes to race. they really live sheltered lives and alot of hate and ignorance

lol, i can imagine the racism levels going through the roof with this one. Too many feelings will be caught.

*picks Gook squad and gets trash talk vocab up to date*

its them white americans (dawson's creek type of dude) and various others who live in places like Wyoming, they have serious problems when it comes to race. they really live sheltered lives and alot of hate and ignorance

exactly, and they will be out in droves to buy this game reliving the war and frantically trying to change history. lol.