Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Busted

So my bredrin's girl (or now i should say ex) has been busted. I been singing Isley brothers today. I feel it for him cos I've been in a similar position. He rings me a few days ago and explains to me amongst other things that he hasn't really seen his girl in about 2-3weeks which is really unusual. They usual speak every day (not on a soppy one). He explains that one day when he rang her she said she couldn't really speak at that moment because she was ill and therefore didn't go work that day and said she would ring him at lunch time. Lunch time came and went so he rang her in the evening after he returned from uni and done his thing. Rings her at during the evening/night asking how come she forgot to ring. She's at her friends house. Who lives in East London. Yet she assures him (forgetting that he knows where her friend lives) that she will be home in 5mins. She lives in Oval/Kennington. Que some arguing/asking whats going on, don't you want this or something from him she replys with im not really on it. He says this is how your dealing with me yeah, after Ive treated you nice etc not done anything wrong. She seems really not bothered or interested. He accepts what shes says and says fine, delete me and deletes(from his page) her facebook, numbers etc. He bucks me the next day and i explain to him how my situation was and tell him that i think shes been f*ck*ng another guy , cos i can see the similarities. He takes in most of what i say, asking me more questions, i do more talking than him and give him advice and to prepare for what i think is going on. Trying not to put my idea/bias on it at the same time or tell him what to do even though he keeps asking me what would i do etc. Keep telling him whats good for me aint necessary goo for him. I tell him to tuen his phone back on though so it can analyze in whatever way he wants the results of her ringing or not ringing him / how many times etc. 2day now, rings me, this evening. He has her facebook login details, which he's had for time. Tells me that he turned his phone back on , had about 20 missed calls from her and a txt saying something along the lines of '' Ive got a lot to deal with at the moment so i understand if you can't be with me, but i love you and i told you that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't mean to hurt you'' I told him, that IMO she's tryna give you a little hope/light and make herself feel less guilty by doing so. he Then told me that he went through her sent messages and found a message to one guy basically saying '' I don't know what ive done to make you treat me like this but i want to be your girl etc''I tell him that he is she is definetly been f*cked by this guy. I asked him what do you want now, cos you to are over from you admitted it the other day. Naturally, as a guy h wanted to find out certain details. I tell him hat only way is to chat 2 this guy but be prepared that he may not tell you / deny everything to save face for her. Cue some detective work he gets the guys number and comes 2 my house. He is fuming!Gets his bredrin to ring his girl 2 see if she i at home, she aitn there. He says shes at his house, he knows it.We come up likkle plan. My girl rings the bredda pretending to be his girls friend and asks for Kim. He gives the phone to Kim, and my girl gives the phone to my friend. She is all stuttering, and say anything, he heats her up. She locks off the phone. The guy rings back confused and my bredrin heats up his girl again. Kim rings my friend on his phone, the guy rings back my girls number. Asking who is it, wha gwarn. I take the phone from my girl, and briefly explain the situation, Hes none the wiser. My bredrin comes back inside i give the phone to him and he speaks to the guy on a level.he comes back in a lot carmer, almost happy. saying that they spoke, they guy didn't know anything, he baited her up, he could hear her in the background begging the guy, saying don't believe him. The guy told her to leave told my guy that he ain't gonna be going out with he etc and dun. Story was a little more detailed but i cant remember it all.AnywayShare similar story's. Either where you have been caught out or caught someone. Questions welcome

Guest Triple XXX

props on that onebar the detective work and being caught red handed this reminds me of an ex so i kno how man musta been feelinbut at least he found out now before he was with her for longer n it became more serious

'' Ive got a lot to deal with at the moment so i understand if you can't be with me, but i love you and i told you that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't mean to hurt you''hate this sort of line its so f*ck*ng fake.
For real.This was used on me when I was 17.

Girl told him she aint really feelin it. Its f*cked cos she had the guys overlapping for a period of time but in a way ur boy should be grateful that she never tried to keep things up and carry them both away. I cs doin the necessary follow up work, its all about what makes u sleep easiest at night time

most interesting read done in a long while fukin ell...u guys definately did this 1 correct - u went in - and come out with an outcome...she is definately, truly fukd...did the boy say or anyone say how long she was banging dis other guy for...?

Took me about 3 reads to understand certain parts, but pos'd for the outcome. Glad to hear bitches being caught out.

I actually want top pos about 10 times simply for the fact that scumbag of a chick got caught.You'll get pos'd on 9 different posts.

Guest R9

Trusay we need to bring back the hoe databasejust a list of namesthing is certain guys will see wife there and be devastatedprobably me 2bh

@ Lewis, we think alike i was gonna put the song in there, i've been singing it to. @ Young Tef, sorry bout the grammar i was in a rush to write it down whilst it was fresh in my memory and my girl was calling me to hurry and come to bed. @ prdx, Yeah thats what i showed him, he s grateful although she's slipped before with other f*ckerys, this was the straw that broke the camels back. He's told me other storys in the past which have made me think shes too immature for him, but again i didn't wanna pass my ideas onto him, just gave him my opinion and left him to do what he's doing.@ ImHim@ i dunno if he has banged her, i forgot to ask in the commotion of it all.

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.
:D FULLY MOCKING HIM

Told him i feel to bait her up, he told me she changed her facebook settings, you can't search for her anymore..

The cheek of this whore. I beg someone on road bust her face wide open.

Nothing better than 2 man seeing the situation for what it is rather than getting into some d*ckhead beef over a slore.