xbox live lag

MARLO STANSFIELD

For the last few weeks I have been over pissed off with xbox live every time im online these days the lag levels are just stupid cant hear people talking in parties, im playing games with people and it goes slow etc.

this aint the time for ps3 fanboys to say i told you so but is anyone else suffering from this? because its doing my head in.

safe

Mines been f*cked for a few weeks still.

connection was nice, until a few weeks ago, got cut off while I was winning during a ranked game on fifa, and since then it's never been the same.

Even had someone messaging me complaining about my lag one time, stopped playing ranked games for a few days, come back to it after about a week and it's still the same, 1 red bar moretime.

Need to get to the route of this problem, but I don't know how tbh.

Mines been f*cked for a few weeks still.

connection was nice, until a few weeks ago, got cut off while I was winning during a ranked game on fifa, and since then it's never been the same.

Even had someone messaging me complaining about my lag one time, stopped playing ranked games for a few days, come back to it after about a week and it's still the same, 1 red bar moretime.

Need to get to the route of this problem, but I don't know how tbh.

lol why is ur isp always parring you?!

Time to switch tbh son!!!

lol why are you always trying to suggest I'm being parred?

The wireless connection on my laptop is fine, ethernet on the pc downstairs is fine, it's just when playing fifa, hosting games... that's when theres problems. Xbox has a wired connection as well.

I dont want any beef dan...im just point out that the BT engineers dont seem to rate you at all innit...but as i said i dont want any problems, n i wish u luck in gettin it sorted!

have u tried switchin the ethernet ports at the back of the router??

N have u statically assigned the IP addresses so ur xbox always get the one with the forwarded ports?

Whats going on Barney, long time famble.

On topic, I have been experiencing a similar problem whenever I play SF4. My laptop is fine and never cuts out, but certain days I'm playing online and matches would literally just cut out constantly, but other days it would be as clean as a whistle, and then return like the next day to cutting out. That's part of the reason I haven't even tried playing MW2 online with VIP2 man just in case it keeps f*ck*ng up the game.

• 2 weeks later...