Zak Ansar

Francis Coquelin

Been discussed on a lot of Arsenal forums.

Was told that at the United game several of our youth players started cheering loudly in the stand when United scored. The main culprit was a lad called Zak Ansah.It seems when he got home Zak started bad mouthing the club on his facebook and praising United. Not only that but he insulted several Arsenal fans when they questioned him on it. Zak Styliish' Ansah I ♥ United!Zak Styliish' Ansah All Youu Gassed Up Arsenal Fans , Who Fort Dey Good Bring It To United Need To Pipe Down , Talikng Bout Where s**t Without Ronaldo , Oh Pee-leaaaasee, Arsenal Fans Lemme Know How We Cut Your Defence Open , Rooney Fort It Was Christmas ! Nani's Goal Sorry!!!10 Personen gefällt das.JayJay NaiwoBruv thats one match, dont mean you man are gonna win the prem becasue you beat us.. getting all gassed and s**t31. Januar um 20:28Sami SteinbockAnsah remember who you play for!31. Januar um 20:29Zak Styliish' Ansah3-1 Arsenal Are s**t 1man team , I Said It What?31. Januar um 20:31JayJay NaiwoOne man team unahh, we aint man utd when ronaldo was there and we are missing van persie.. its not a ting we'll see where u finish end of the season31. Januar um 20:32Sami SteinbockPretty Shameful Zak tbh...31. Januar um 20:34Sami SteinbockZak dare you to go in tomorrow with your United Rooney shirt or whatever, come on...31. Januar um 20:35Malachi RobinsonYes zak untied are arddd arsenal are wack face it lol31. Januar um 20:38Malachi Robinsonwhat lol31. Januar um 21:09Gooner Chrisyou're never gonna make it at Arsenal with that attitude31. Januar um 23:01Malachi RobinsonHe is dnt worry lol31. Januar um 23:02Zak Styliish' AnsahLOOOOOOOOOOL YOU 2 ARE ACTUALLY SAYYY SAMI STEIBOCK UR AN IDIOT! AFTER U INBOXES ME SAYING SOORRY ABOUT WRITING STUFF ON MY WALL , Begiing friend and gooner chris who are you, loool adding me like we are friends about kill yourself . Your Prick Fuk Off31. Januar um 23:12Malachi RobinsonZak there jack asses lol he plays for arsenal bout Maidstone united u funny guy lol31. Januar um 23:17Zak Styliish' Ansahdese gassd guys dey write it dan delete it31. Januar um 23:18Malachi RobinsonWhy u hating ting on him for Sami ur wash u play for glebe fc lol31. Januar um 23:20Formularende
Him being a Yanited isn't the issue. That comment is and he should be released for that alone. Hope one of first team players smashes his face in with a dictionary./I know that won't happen as he's highly rated./I realise I spelt his name wrong in the title.