Sexual immaturity

prdx

This sh*t occurs all the way into some womens 20s late 20s. One chick I f*cked with was 24 but she wouldn't let me see the p*ssy, and the sh*t felt so damn good I wanted to see. I started thinking maybe bitch has a deformed labia or something. Turns out she doesn't let anybody see her p*ssy until she "belongs to them"f*ck*ng carrot

This sh*t occurs all the way into some womens 20s late 20s. One chick I f*cked with was 24 but she wouldn't let me see the p*ssy, and the sh*t felt so damn good I wanted to see. I started thinking maybe bitch has a deformed labia or something. Turns out she doesn't let anybody see her p*ssy until she "belongs to them"f*ck*ng carrot
LOOL thats f*ck*ng backwards.so she lets them f*ck her without 'belonging' to them, but wont let them SEE it until she does?tart

some women come up with some stupid sh*t, I tells ya.how you gonna hide your p*ssy.... :D