Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Lisa Turtle

I just can't do it. I'm very reserved, to the point of shyness actuakly. I just go about my business. I could see a guy I found attractive, make eye contact with him and even if he made it extremely obvious that he was into me I wouldn't approach him.

@ Angeloi wish i had been a member of this forum while that was taking place 2bh, then maybe i would have seen through it after reading the lengths you guys will go to!it was just confusing at the time coz he didnt need to do all the things he did, never had that situation beforefirst and last time i ever make a move though, was mortifying

Guest Triple XXX

nt really a bad turn down tingbut ive tried about 3 times and ended up in the friend zone every timemaybe i just dont tell them up front what im about they jus think i wanna know them for knowin themnow i know

mustve been the 1st time i been clubbing legally, just after my 18th, there was me n my 3 boys now and we got chatting to some girls as u do... saw one i liked and i jst gave her the 'come here' finger wave with my index finger, she just looked at me and shook her head and left the group... (pretty sure she was mentally facepalming me aswell lol)luckily none of my boys saw it.also received the 'im not ready for a relationship' talk over msn, which was baffling cos she basically done the hardwork lol, i mustve not met her standards i guess.....

mustve been the 1st time i been clubbing legally, just after my 18th, there was me n my 3 boys now and we got chatting to some girls as u do... saw one i liked and i jst gave her the 'come here' finger wave with my index finger, she just looked at me and shook her head and left the group... (pretty sure she was mentally facepalming me aswell lol)luckily none of my boys saw it.also received the 'im not ready for a relationship' talk over msn, which was baffling cos she basically done the hardwork lol, i mustve not met her standards i guess.....
i've had the top one, she just shook her head and carried on dancing in front of me, I was so smashed i just smirked and carried on dancing.

NEver been turned down but some girl that I went out with, kidna out of pitylike, she wanted to be with me so I was like...alright, lemme go along with thisSHE TRIED TO FRIEND ZONE ME :|How does that even work lolwtfI think its cuz she wanted me to f*ck her but obviously I wasn't looking toworst thing is, during this trying to friendzone me, she dropped bars like 'i dont want to hurt you' or somethingallow actually thinking I like you wtfd

I was gearing up for the shpeel and one girl dropped "Think about what you're going to say, and then think again".Seriously.
girl was like " i know You aint comin 2 talk 2 me "
asdfgfdfhgfdssfghdfsfgh
lmaoI've never been harshly turned down really because I'm not really one to drop bars to randoms.