Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

I have a (possible outdated and unfair) lower opinion of girls that make the first move. Something puts me off when they do.
i think unless the guy turns it around then an therelike o yh 'lets exchange numbers' then its okotherwise it sets a particular tonebut i think you should have the opposite opinion of a girl who moves to you tbh

bitch simply danced away..
lol/in yr 10 i had a particularly close female friendwas watching a movie and i just put it on her and told her how i liked her. I fully thought it was in the bag, i knew she thought i was a cool guy and nice looking, and she always use to cook for me.me: look i like u and if u dn't feel the same thats cool i'll never mention it again, its just i...her: dn'tevermentionitagainme : :D....i havn't finnished yether: go on thenme: .... it's cool5 min silence as we both awkwardly try and watch the filmme: NAH... how u gonna say dn't ever mention it again when i haven't even finnished20 mins later we had established that i had lied and it was in fact not cool that she didn't feel the same waybitch

bitch simply danced away..
lol/in yr 10 i had a particularly close female friendwas watching a movie and i just put it on her and told her how i liked her. I fully thought it was in the bag, i knew she thought i was a cool guy and nice looking, and she always use to cook for me.me: look i like u and if u dn't feel the same thats cool i'll never mention it again, its just i...her: dn'tevermentionitagainme : :D....i havn't finnished yether: go on thenme: .... it's cool5 min silence as we both awkwardly try and watch the filmme: NAH... how u gonna say dn't ever mention it again when i haven't even finnished20 mins later we had established that i had lied and it was in fact not cool that she didn't feel the same waybitch
girl cooking for You in year 10?sorry for Your loss

I was gearing up for the shpeel and one girl dropped "Think about what you're going to say, and then think again".Seriously.
:D:D:D o;i;jo8665efHow?Was you standing in front of her about to speak?
We were on a couch, I was leaning in with intent.

I was gearing up for the shpeel and one girl dropped "Think about what you're going to say, and then think again".Seriously.
:D:D:D o;i;jo8665efHow?Was you standing in front of her about to speak?
LMAOThe imagery is killing me. I'm crying.I mean, what could you say to that?Can picture you looking dumbfounded then slowly leaning back away and taking a sip of your Stella.

Don't think I've ever been rejected when trying to get a girls number.Was trying to bang one French ting at my yard once though. "How comes you're stroking my thigh""Maybe I should sit over there""I'm missing good bits of the film"
:D

:D :D :D o;i;jo8665efHow?Was you standing in front of her about to speak?
LMFAO CREASINGThem bars are powerful. THINK ya kna?Power move.

mustve been the 1st time i been clubbing legally, just after my 18th, there was me n my 3 boys now and we got chatting to some girls as u do... saw one i liked and i jst gave her the 'come here' finger wave with my index finger, she just looked at me and shook her head and left the group... (pretty sure she was mentally facepalming me aswell lol)luckily none of my boys saw it.also received the 'im not ready for a relationship' talk over msn, which was baffling cos she basically done the hardwork lol, i mustve not met her standards i guess.....
lol no offence but i probably would have done the same if someone did that to me, its like the equilvilent of being at Clapham Junction and some guy clicking his fingers at me in an attention seeking manner, and calling 'oi my girl my girl my girl come here and chat to man init'just not gonna work!

mustve been the 1st time i been clubbing legally, just after my 18th, there was me n my 3 boys now and we got chatting to some girls as u do... saw one i liked and i jst gave her the 'come here' finger wave with my index finger, she just looked at me and shook her head and left the group... (pretty sure she was mentally facepalming me aswell lol)luckily none of my boys saw it.also received the 'im not ready for a relationship' talk over msn, which was baffling cos she basically done the hardwork lol, i mustve not met her standards i guess.....
This was sort of similar to mine, 18, one of my first times out in a club etcWas out with my boys was eying up this one brownie all night. Near the end of the night just before im about to go i think f*ck it..go over to her and say helloshe just looks at me with some rio ferdinand quaver lip and forcefully pushes out a 'hi' and turns back around. I'm like whats your nameshe didn't even turn back round to answer, just quickly dipped into the shadows and got offit was deeepEver since that unless the girls blatently on it, i do not approach