Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

'bogey' keeping it grown and sexy
LOL/Yeah, I got massively parred. Had to take a deep breath after that one but it's that sort of experience that made me the stone cold G I am today. Icey motherf*cker. Icey.
  • Upvote 3

I was gearing up for the shpeel and one girl dropped "Think about what you're going to say, and then think again".Seriously.
ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif o;i;jo8665efHow?Was you standing in front of her about to speak?
We were on a couch, I was leaning in with intent.
LMFAO CREASINGThem bars are powerful. THINK ya kna?Power move.
total shut down on every angle.

lmao @ this thread. the way a female can kill man dead wiv a few words. so cold.i remember being very wavy at sum shubz and i approached this girl from behind, gripsed her and whispered sum sh*t in her ear. she took me for any rapist and executed this spinning elbow strike to my sternum. sh*t f*cked me up, had to sit myself down, didnt feel rite for the rest of the night. the only other thing I can think of, not really a turn down more the most brutal brazen cockblocking. I clock this girl, shes sending bare signals, she got her eyes fixed on me shooting me smiles. So i go over to chirpse her, she's beaming, she's happs, she wants me. I introduce myself and just as she opens her mouth to respond her friend, whos been stood next to her screwfacing me, grabs her arm and pulls her away saying 'allow it, he's white' . the thing that f*cked me up the most was the tragic look on her face as she was dragged away like this friend was constantly parring her life.

• Upvote 1

I got one I remember.Tried a move to this one girl in a club couple of years back. Based on a convo I had with a female friend, how some guy chirpsed her and was succesful esp when in a loud niteclub and talking just ends as shouting etc... Thought I'd try the same manouvure.Basically, typed in a message on my phone to say "blah blah blah enter your your nubmer etc.. something along those lines." Was near the bar and kinda slid the phone over for her to read. She read it and started typing back on my phone and slid it back.The screen said "no" I to hide and slink away like some ninja, hoping nobody else saw or not to bump into her again that nite. lol/but for that fail, the same move, has since worked for me more than once and not a total loss in that sense. And, success ratio is postive for me in that area

• Downvote 1

I got one I remember.Tried a move to this one girl in a club couple of years back. Based on a convo I had with a female friend, how some guy chirpsed her and was succesful esp when in a loud niteclub and talking just ends as shouting etc... Thought I'd try the same manouvure.Basically, typed in a message on my phone to say "blah blah blah enter your your nubmer etc.. something along those lines." Was near the bar and kinda slid the phone over for her to read. She read it and started typing back on my phone and slid it back.The screen said "no" I to hide and slink away like some ninja, hoping nobody else saw or not to bump into her again that nite. lol/but for that fail, the same move, has since worked for me more than once and not a total loss in that sense. And, success ratio is postive for me in that area
i can not lievega pic is sick