Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

havnt been rejected in my adult life and thats no lie
i believe this is truebut in my opinion this means you don't really attempt to draw girls very oftenthis is not a send whatsoever btw, i am the same
not really i can tell if a girl is or isnt interested and i act accordingly
i.e. u dont draw very often and play it safe
nah alot of the time the chick will move to me or let her feelings known, one of the perks of being handsome

Gonna read thru this later to catch some jokes but before I forget...First year of uni and I'm at the works on a student night. Saw one girl, big batty. Clocked some eye contact, told her I was getting her number later. She nodded and giggled. Later I see her, ask for her number, get the phone back and it says 999!Crushed! She actually turned out to be my bredrin's housemate and he had told her to avoid this group of Nigerian dudes that ran around f*ckin everythin they saw. She got me confused with one of them and apologised for it an hour later when he told her... Offered up the real number but by then I was so broken I just told her to allow it as everytime I looked at her I remembered the feeling I had when I saw 999!Another time one chick just walked away while I was chatting her up. Just strolled off like I wasn't mid-sentence. Was real sobering.

Was doing work experience for Sony-BMG & Chris Brown must've been doing a small PA at one college in East LDN... (This is before he blew in the UK)...So we backstage & I'm talking to one ting, but notice she's looking straight through me. I'm thinking, WTF...I turn around and it ain't even Chris Brown behind me. It's one of his f*ck*ng dancers.Swear down, everything just turned slow-mo as the bitch just GLIDED across the room to talk to him.

Gonna read thru this later to catch some jokes but before I forget...First year of uni and I'm at the works on a student night. Saw one girl, big batty. Clocked some eye contact, told her I was getting her number later. She nodded and giggled. Later I see her, ask for her number, get the phone back and it says 999!Crushed! She actually turned out to be my bredrin's housemate and he had told her to avoid this group of Nigerian dudes that ran around f*ckin everythin they saw. She got me confused with one of them and apologised for it an hour later when he told her... Offered up the real number but by then I was so broken I just told her to allow it as everytime I looked at her I remembered the feeling I had when I saw 999!Another time one chick just walked away while I was chatting her up. Just strolled off like I wasn't mid-sentence. Was real sobering.
Not gonna lie, ive done the 999 thing once...but that was when some random guy in a rave put his phone in front of me as if to say "YOU WILL PASS OVER YOUR NUMBER!"and LMFAO at strolling away mid sentence. The imagery is alot.

I can take rejection. It's the girls that walk away that make me laugh, because really, if I'm not on a girl, I'll standardly say I don't look her in that way or I don't find her attractive. It's the girls that try to be over dramatic to gain some ego boost, when really I know they're nothing that really do make me laugh.End of the day not every girl can be on you, I'm with and have been out with fit girls, so my ego doesn't really take a bashing if I get rejected as I know I can always pull elsewhere. Swings and roundabouts. It's the guys who get depressed after rejection that you can tell never get any.

• Upvote 2

lol walked away from you mid sentance.No way that could happen to me, I would of grabbed her arm.
I was stunned. Couldn't even move to style it off... Just frozen for a few seconds.In manchester one time I was having the night of my life. Chicks approaching me all over the gaff. My boy walks up to two chicks and starts chattin. He's the dude with the most game in our group. Can talk us into any club and draws girls with his bars like no other. He's talking to them and one of them just cuts in "you're boring us". He just laughed and came back to the group. Nobody even dared ask what happened till later coz obviously real guys know that dwelling on a rejection will only flop the night but when told us later we creeeeased!

lol walked away from you mid sentance.No way that could happen to me, I would of grabbed her arm.
I was stunned. Couldn't even move to style it off... Just frozen for a few seconds.In manchester one time I was having the night of my life. Chicks approaching me all over the gaff. My boy walks up to two chicks and starts chattin. He's the dude with the most game in our group. Can talk us into any club and draws girls with his bars like no other. He's talking to them and one of them just cuts in "you're boring us". He just laughed and came back to the group. Nobody even dared ask what happened till later coz obviously real guys know that dwelling on a rejection will only flop the night but when told us later we creeeeased!
this could have been avoided if he had picked 1 and taken her away from the group

There was only two of them. Take one away and the other is left alone. Besides, being able to entertain 2 chicks at the same time is an art that he's mastered. Trying to grab one chick out of a group is amateur stuff anyway.Radio, if you're waiting for chicks to move to you or show interest then I know you're only f*ck*ng with 6s and 7s. Coz 8s and 9s don't have time for that. They're too gassed to be eye-f*ck*ng you. And I know this from first hand experience as I used to just jam and get what came and it was always decent but never the absolute best!

There was only two of them. Take one away and the other is left alone. Besides, being able to entertain 2 chicks at the same time is an art that he's mastered. Trying to grab one chick out of a group is amateur stuff anyway.Radio, if you're waiting for chicks to move to you or show interest then I know you're only f*ck*ng with 6s and 7s. Coz 8s and 9s don't have time for that. They're too gassed to be eye-f*ck*ng you. And I know this from first hand experience as I used to just jam and get what came and it was always decent but never the absolute best!
doesn't work for me, every time i've tried its more like i'm talking to both of them in turn one after the other, as oppose to both of them at the same time/ideally wen it comes to a group of yatties send the man dem out first to distract the group as a whole, then ninja step to the one i want and start barsing mandem come from the right, i come from the leftso any possible c*ck blocks have already got their negative intentions fixed on the diversion

Trying to grab one chick out of a group is amateur stuff anyway.
Oh reginald, I disagree.Separating a chick from the group is the best way to nab her in my experience.Talk to the group for a bit, then tell them you're gonna steal/borrow (make some other equal sh*t up) her, and start working it.Only failed a couple times when there was a fat c*ck block, or when the chick just wasn't feeling me enough to be separated.

is what im saying
Well you man are both chatting sh*t to say a buff chick wouldn't put it on me due to her being too buff lmao, I guess we all have different experiences with the opposite sex, buff girls will chat me up, squeeze my back off, smile and wink at me when im about. Not saying im God's gift but I don't get rejected and girls have no problem approching me although some have said they thought I was stoosh before they spoke/got to know me. I take the stoosh assumption as a compliment tbh snm.p.s my avatar doesnt do me justice i usually make ladies cum on sight