Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Was doing work experience for Sony-BMG & Chris Brown must've been doing a small PA at one college in East LDN... (This is before he blew in the UK)...So we backstage & I'm talking to one ting, but notice she's looking straight through me. I'm thinking, WTF...I turn around and it ain't even Chris Brown behind me. It's one of his f*ck*ng dancers.Swear down, everything just turned slow-mo as the bitch just GLIDED across the room to talk to him.
*composes self* :D :D par

There was only two of them. Take one away and the other is left alone. Besides, being able to entertain 2 chicks at the same time is an art that he's mastered. Trying to grab one chick out of a group is amateur stuff anyway.Radio, if you're waiting for chicks to move to you or show interest then I know you're only f*ck*ng with 6s and 7s. Coz 8s and 9s don't have time for that. They're too gassed to be eye-f*ck*ng you. And I know this from first hand experience as I used to just jam and get what came and it was always decent but never the absolute best!
is what im saying
Well you man are both chatting sh*t to say a buff chick wouldn't put it on me due to her being too buff lmao, I guess we all have different experiences with the opposite sex, buff girls will chat me up, squeeze my back off, smile and wink at me when im about. Not saying im God's gift but I don't get rejected and girls have no problem approching me although some have said they thought I was stoosh before they spoke/got to know me. I take the stoosh assumption as a compliment tbh snm.p.s my avatar doesnt do me justice i usually make ladies cum on sight
leave it out mate.

I just can't do it. I just go about my business. I could see a guy I found attractive, make eye contact with him and even if he made it extremely obvious that he was into me I wouldn't approach him.
I'm not reserved though but never ever would I do it. Tell a lie though I have done it, in reception, I poked the lad who later in life I actually lost my V to in the back with a pencil. He told the teacher on me!!!!

I just can't do it. I just go about my business. I could see a guy I found attractive, make eye contact with him and even if he made it extremely obvious that he was into me I wouldn't approach him.
I'm not reserved though but never ever would I do it. Tell a lie though I have done it, in reception, I poked the lad who later in life I actually lost my V to in the back with a pencil. He told the teacher on me!!!!
:D Is that how it sounds?Edit: Ahhhhhh I get it.C/s the post below me

Trying to grab one chick out of a group is amateur stuff anyway.
Oh reginald, I disagree.Separating a chick from the group is the best way to nab her in my experience.Talk to the group for a bit, then tell them you're gonna steal/borrow (make some other equal sh*t up) her, and start working it.Only failed a couple times when there was a fat c*ck block, or when the chick just wasn't feeling me enough to be separated.
Not what he said. He said just go over and separate her from her group as if a buff girl's just gonna let a stranger interrupt her and take her away from her friends. Only works if she thinks you're hot which is why it's not game, it's luck.Radio... You're not paying attention. A 9 is the hottest girl in the club. Guys are trying to draw her all night to the point where she's actually sick of them. She's not going to pinch your arse. A 7 will though and yes a 7 is respectable but we be aiming for 8s and 9s over hurr.

girls use numbers too i remember meeting a girls friend and her saying 'hes 7.5' this is a par, i am at least an 8numbers just make it easier to talk about girls when ppl havent seen them for themselves. altho this doesnt really work cos every man has diff standards,for instance my 8s and 9s are off certain mans scales and their 8s and 9s r my 5s. also an average looking girl can get bumped into higher numbers by possessing certain qualities i find attractive, or by the way she moves or holds herself. too many variables for it to be accurate.