Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Lol what kurious said gave me joke I aint even dealt with backshots in many years f*ck bustin outside of the p*ssy or in the mouth dont feel as nice I cant deal
u know nowadays when ppl say backshot they mean like, hittin it from the back as opposed to bussin on their back...jus thought id clear that up for u.
Glad you said that because WP's post made absolutely no sense to me.

In clubs I just split them into 3 catergorys:BangableNot bangableWould potentially take on a date
this, also obviously if you wana go into more detail there are more bangable ones than others more wifey able than others etc but thats a bit too complicated for writing down. TBH this system is much better and more flexible than the simple numbers, with the numbers its bare hard like who do you give a 9 and when you give that person the nine what if you see someone better but no one is perfect are they then a 9.5 nar man that sh*t is too restrictive for me
Lol bruv there's no adjudicator! Nobody is writin down the scores and you aint getting fined if you decide you like another chick better! Numbers are just a rough guide to score chicks quickly. Makes the levels clear. If it's too much for you to get your head around then don't use them. Wouldn't let it stress you out.

In clubs I just split them into 3 catergorys:BangableNot bangableWould potentially take on a date
this, also obviously if you wana go into more detail there are more bangable ones than others more wifey able than others etc but thats a bit too complicated for writing down. TBH this system is much better and more flexible than the simple numbers, with the numbers its bare hard like who do you give a 9 and when you give that person the nine what if you see someone better but no one is perfect are they then a 9.5 nar man that sh*t is too restrictive for me
Lol bruv there's no adjudicator! Nobody is writin down the scores and you aint getting fined if you decide you like another chick better! Numbers are just a rough guide to score chicks quickly. Makes the levels clear. If it's too much for you to get your head around then don't use them. Wouldn't let it stress you out.
Lol the post werent ment to be taken that serious but funny reply still...man said.........adjudicator!....bwahaha
Lol both of the posts were meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. I'm assuming you knew this.Just added some chick from Bournemouth. Tried chatting to her the night I saw her, some clear lack of interest in her face. Left it. Then my boy's dancing with her friend and said he just saw her tell the chick to get me to come over. I go. He was wrong. I give up. See her on FB through a mutual friend and add her. All about to move it up through messages, take it to the phones, you know the drill. I see her status from a few days ago..."If you're gonna try chat me up DONT coz i'm not interested... And for you emotional guys... When a girl is telling you not interested then leave her alone.. why start calling her names...ur some big wasteman if you have tym to be doing that.. so dont be saying ur sum big man n all dat sh*t!.... cus a big man dont sit on FB arguin wid a gyal they dont even kno"Damn. Rejected before I even started!

Guest Triple XXX
Am I really about to endure the righteous brigade? "She's gassed!" "She thinks she's too nice."Don't care if she kills people tbh. I wanna f*ck her.
Lol, I fully understand the sentiment brother, but people like this need to be BROKEN. Have their spirit killed & purged of their arrogance.
truss