Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

when u think abt it mic mans tale is a raw one. man prob sprinted down the road in his hard shoes jumped into d whip on a nxt ting thinkng abt the beat prob was doing some nxt police car chase driving then gt bk and sees guranteed beat removed from his clutches i feel for u dargguy probs went home doing tht angry driving when u want somone to piss u off whilst driving so u can spark them a couple

• Upvote 3

A drunk Aaron Lennon tryna cockblock man :D Try grabbing my tings arm when he was walking pastLOL
Little c*nt laugh.gif
when u think abt it mic mans tale is a raw one. man prob sprinted down the road in his hard shoes jumped into d whip on a nxt ting thinkng abt the beat prob was doing some nxt police car chase driving then gt bk and sees guranteed beat removed from his clutches i feel for u dargguy probs went home doing tht angry driving when u want somone to piss u off whilst driving so u can spark them a couple
roflroll2.gif>>>>>>>>>>>The certain run you have to do to ensure maximum grip and that your ankles don't fold.Looking like Michael Johnson when he ran 19:32s
  • Upvote 2

Little c*nt laugh.gif
roflroll2.gif>>>>>>>>>>>The certain run you have to do to ensure maximum grip and that your ankles don't fold.Looking like Michael Johnson when he ran 19:32s
lol @ not hunting them down with the t1000 tekkers head down streamlining, I want answers .t1000-chase-o.gif

A drunk Aaron Lennon tryna cockblock man :D Try grabbing my tings arm when he was walking pastLOL
Little c*nt laugh.gif
pmsl

special k's was the worst tho. mk's was from his own ineptness if thts a word.'ARGHH MAN I JUS WANNA DANCE STOP BUGGIN ME' when ppl are watching is pain.u know when tht happens u dont wanna make eye contact with anyone u jus want to slide away
AHHHH BRAVVV THATS EXACTLY HOW IT FELT worst thing is guys were watching her dance looking shook/like they were pondering whether to move to it and i came in there on a guyish one and gt parred i could feel these same guys eyes on me as i made my way bk to my table no homes
Choking.

this isnt a bad one just left me a bit baffled.arrive at the club its mobbed - push my way onto the dancefloor start vibing...someone takes ahold of my armits some girl and she points to her smiling friend who takes my handim thinkin yeah ok shes kinda cute we start dancing...literally 10 seconds elapse then she stops, turns around, and runs her hand down my face (think nicolas cage in face off)...her pal does the same thing, then they walk off?one mate recons i shoulda followed them but f*ck that. no words were spoken during these events

this isnt a bad one just left me a bit baffled.arrive at the club its mobbed - push my way onto the dancefloor start vibing...someone takes ahold of my armits some girl and she points to her smiling friend who takes my handim thinkin yeah ok shes kinda cute we start dancing...literally 10 seconds elapse then she stops, turns around, and runs her hand down my face (think nicolas cage in face off)...her pal does the same thing, then they walk off?one mate recons i shoulda followed them but f*ck that. no words were spoken during these events
lol at not following bruv, THEY WANT TO BE CHASED BY YOU

Ive done this a few times tbh i dont feel no way aswell if ur not my nigga any chick ur with is fair game
i doubt you actually do this to any 'nigga'
you're right tbh i only do it to ppl i look at and i simply dont rate (mainly skinny white boys) or when ive moved to the girl before and left it not even a racist ting i wouldnt really do it to the darkies out here because we are such a minority in cardiff they usually show man respect/spud me or talk to me its weird but its like the nigga nod when you go country
  • Downvote 2