Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Supreme Allah

she just likes the male attentionorno creditorhas a boyfriendoryour text wasnt good enough for a replyorshe didnt recognise the number and you didnt state your nameorshe accidentally deleted the message while reading itorshe missed out a digit or you inputted a wrong digit and she didnt get the message so when she sees u again shes still on it wonderin y u aint contacted herorshe lost her phone before u sent the text and got a new one but didnt have your number to give u the new digitsi dunno

• Upvote 1

She has some other dude f*ck*ng her tbh.No excuses.Inconsistant girls = other guy already f*ck*ng her
This.f*ck all the ORs.Its happened to me before - breif back and forth via text then stopped abruptly - turns out she had a boyfriend the whole time.

Guest Supreme Allah

ahh i remember one time i was in London and couldnt find where i was meant to go cos the directions were shegproper baffed now i try find the nearest person to ask for a road im meant to take to get to the placesee this emo lookin chick, n i dunno maybe it was the walked up to her or the words i used or my body language cos as soon as i got close she just said "sorry, i dont do black guys"im like, erm OK but could you tell me where this road isshe just carried on walkingeven when im not moving to chicks i get rejectedfound the place though incase ur wondering

• Upvote 5

Guest M12 Part 2
ahh i remember one time i was in London and couldnt find where i was meant to go cos the directions were shegproper baffed now i try find the nearest person to ask for a road im meant to take to get to the placesee this emo lookin chick, n i dunno maybe it was the walked up to her or the words i used or my body language cos as soon as i got close she just said "sorry, i dont do black guys"im like, erm OK but could you tell me where this road isshe just carried on walkingeven when im not moving to chicks i get rejectedfound the place though incase ur wondering
This happened to me once in central. One Chinese woman, i said excuse me do you know where ...bitch didn't even break stride. Just looked at me like I was a prick and kept walking. I felt to slap her.

This happened to me once in central. One Chinese woman, i said excuse me do you know where ...bitch didn't even break stride. Just looked at me like I was a prick and kept walking. I felt to slap her.
Might not have been cos you were black in this case - a lot of Chinese people are pretty unfriendly/don't speak English

cud be a number of things tbh sum orientals r socially awkward, my mate had a chinese gf, and she wudnt talk to or look at me, was round his house once and she locked herself in a room and hid and didnt come out until i left.
WTF???some real life :D
  • Upvote 1

maybe she relives some repressed memories when she sees youdo you look like a rapist?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D /Does John the Rapist still use this, he prob changed name rite?

Guest Esquilax
JO IS A 6'3 BODYBUILDING POLAK.WHAT DO U THINK?
What?Is that who John the Rapist is, if your definition is the same person I'm thinking..
No
What I thought...