Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

nah i understand why justin doubts the veracity of the storyshouting across the platform to get a girls number?you would actually have to shout. with everyone looking at you and hearing what your saying. i imagin the girl would be very embarassed. odd ball behaviour imo.
lol not saying the story aint true but i don't see any way it could have down apart from this=

I rate man for speeching across the platform tho, wouldnt even know how to initiate that.
You need one of tbose lights, that when you spin it it spells words. Like this ting:2743-4282803691-4591257021-b.jpg
lemons is like esquillax hes not funny/tries too hardesquillax funny rate is like 2/10 - lemons is like 4/10 its just coz lemons aint a c*nt so it goes unnoticed
  • Upvote 2

nah i understand why justin doubts the veracity of the storyshouting across the platform to get a girls number?you would actually have to shout. with everyone looking at you and hearing what your saying. i imagin the girl would be very embarassed. odd ball behaviour imo.
lol not saying the story aint true but i don't see any way it could have down apart from this=
i dn't think he's lieing eitheri'm just hoping he's explanation for such behaviour involves some kind of drug

PMSL/

u man are chatting sh*t. station wasnt that bust and didnt really even have to shout/ i dont care whos listening to my conversation. but i didnt jus shout out 'YO MY SIZE GIVE ME UR NUMBER'. she was already on her bb which i used as my openingu man have no balance.i suppose ur gonna say no one would stop a there whip at a crowded bus stop cos its embarrassing and 'odd behaviour'
i would say this is kind of young behavior, would of thought nothing to do either of those things when i was younger, but i wouldnt do them now. lacks decorum. no offense.

Guest haze-e
C/s lacks decorumHate that bait everyones lookin feelin
Took me about a minute of reading over and over to fully understand your second line. Grammar young lady.When i was younger i used to shout from busses, across train platforms etc but i guess i grew out of it. I can only assume there was a lil time to spare before the trains came so i probably woulda walked over...