Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

wasn't a rejection, but the girl asked me my race.told her i'm mixed, and the coutnries, and she drops"oh so You're like a kind of hybrid?"didn't know how to take, but got number. one of the most unique racist terms to a mxied race person i can recall, though.

on that note, anyone tick the wrong boxes in applications/questionaire type sh*t?sometimes I tick the white box just to mindf*ck, one had an option for mixed race white & asian, ticked that, not once have I been questioned about it even though they can clearly see its wrong.im easily bored/distracted if i have no music

• Upvote 1

ouside one club on sat smoking a fag, one french ting next to me looking mixed or turk or latin or suttin yellow with dark hair anyway im there chattin to her find out her and her cousin are 24 n 5 i asked where shes staying she said with friends i said where are the friends she laughed n said i ask to many questions and i dunno what came over me but i just gripsed up her boob, truss me she had tits for days for a slim girl and popping over some black low cut top i just thought f*ck it im not gonna get to f*ck her may aswell keep it moving and i gripsed it long and hard two of my fingers were inside her top her cousin started laughing i chuck my fag and went back inside only just remembered today i did that, im on a rape ting next now i got a taste of this behaviour

• Upvote 2

ouside one club on sat smoking a fag, one french ting next to me looking mixed or turk or latin or suttin yellow with dark hair anyway im there chattin to her find out her and her cousin are 24 n 5 i asked where shes staying she said with friends i said where are the friends she laughed n said i ask to many questions and i dunno what came over me but i just gripsed up her boob, truss me she had tits for days for a slim girl and popping over some black low cut top i just thought f*ck it im not gonna get to f*ck her may aswell keep it moving and i gripsed it long and hard two of my fingers were inside her top her cousin started laughing i chuck my fag and went back inside only just remembered today i did that, im on a rape ting next now i got a taste of this behaviour
this confirms everything they say about offenders re offendingand about how ineffective non-custodial sentences arebut still, how did it end? slap? scream? enjoyment?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got rejected on Saturday, but strangely I enjoyed it.

The banter was so strategical, we were verbally challenging each other, duelling over whether or not it was suitable for me to receive the deets. The exchange lasted about 15 mins, (and I wasn't being pushy and just not taking no for an answer). We had both come on point with our points of view. She even tried to play to her audience, but her friend took my side. It only ended when my boy said we were cutting, and I left with my head held high as I cut her mid sentence to say goodbye to her friend. I could see in her face that she was slightly pissed I didn't ask her one last time and left without caring.

I got rejected on Saturday, but strangely I enjoyed it.

The banter was so strategical, we were verbally challenging each other, duelling over whether or not it was suitable for me to receive the deets. The exchange lasted about 15 mins, (and I wasn't being pushy and just not taking no for an answer). We had both come on point with our points of view. She even tried to play to her audience, but her friend took my side. It only ended when my boy said we were cutting, and I left with my head held high as I cut her mid sentence to say goodbye to her friend. I could see in her face that she was slightly pissed I didn't ask her one last time and left without caring.

Good man.

As my friend in New York would say "nothing wrong with getting your swag on".

• Downvote 2

AFTERSTORY she came with some next explanation that a teacher was behind us and we wouldve got in trouble cos in africa its looked down upon when guys and girls are gettin together and bein out there they gotta be discreet or angry fathers will want your head. She said she still wanted the card....

fpsimp.gif

didnt say a word to her and walked off smh throw man under the bus for your rep and think its cool snm never spoke to her again.

one of the worst i experienced was man was walking thru rampage when i was about 14/15, me and 2 of my duns were just passing thru cos on the right side of it by the flats used to be like the sort of lane everyone used to go in either direction heading out. we passing one group girls i decided to grab at one of there arms on some "yo babes" ting ask for the number bitch turned and was like NOOOOO loudly and all her friends start benning up

my whole face neck and back just felt hot whole aura got crushed i try style it out to my boys cos they were slightly ahead of me but im 90% sure they clocked, lol I can ell this is one of those repressed memories cos I have never thought about it since and im sweating reciting the story LOL PEK

• Upvote 4

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH

FAM, I WAS HOLDING MY NECK IN ANGUISH WHILE READING

d

fsdfs

fds

fs

Know what the WORST thing is about this fucking school girls, more time, you look at them now and they are the most wounded tings in all of mordor and yet these bitches had the cheek to deny dons.

ITS NOT LIKE THEY LOOKS FADED, THEY LOOK MORE OR LESS THE SAME, WAS JUST GASSED FROM THEM DIAMOND PATTERN TIGHTS THINKING THEY WERE SOME FREAKY DEEVS

C/S the tights get me gassed still the flower pattern HOGARSH>>>____

The chick was nice for her age back then but time has caught up with her she looks like shes been hit with a pipe the filthy yat

I was the realest swagger don for miles about she broke a man down.

What was the next one like 09 i was at one bus stop in west near westfield and see one girl who looked familiar pretty cute too i realise its one chick from secondary i used to be tight with back in the day anywho i go see wassup if shes got any kids like the rest of em and all that buss a few jokes alls good some brehs come up to try move with me infront im thinking rah if that was my girl i would be well pissed but havent been in a situation like that so it was just mm kk. The guy asks me is that ur chick im like nah considered sayin yes but she probably woulda got gassed and try par a nigga or me. The guy speeches some dead bars shakes her hand im just lookin in disgust at the lack of game from grown men, anyway our bus comes and they guys get cut off and take the L was youtube quality.

We get on the bus now and she comes sit next to me i get my phone out and take a phonecall then i clock i dont have her number or anything i thought why not collect hers maybe she'll be as cool as back in the day,

whilst im on the phone she brings out her bb and when im done im like swing your pin my way can never be short of good chats she musta thought i was attempting to move to her and she goes "NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAAAAAAAAN"

FFS the bus was silent all eyes on me again tbh i didnt batt an eyelid stoosh slag werent gettin a 1up like mario on me told her who she was and alot about herself nearly slapped the bb out of her hand but i allowed her didnt need to be on the run from the morrocan mandem in west told her "keep her pin im gonna sittin somewhere else peace cool safe"

You know them girls that get taken for mandem but grow a bress or two and think they are noiice NA werent having it she had the walk of shame when she got off the bus too probably regretted it i ruined her day.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH

FAM, I WAS HOLDING MY NECK IN ANGUISH WHILE READING

d

fsdfs

fds

fs

Know what the WORST thing is about this fucking school girls, more time, you look at them now and they are the most wounded tings in all of mordor and yet these bitches had the cheek to deny dons.

ITS NOT LIKE THEY LOOKS FADED, THEY LOOK MORE OR LESS THE SAME, WAS JUST GASSED FROM THEM DIAMOND PATTERN TIGHTS THINKING THEY WERE SOME FREAKY DEEVS

you aint even lying