You approach a girl in a club in humble manor

You ''Can I get a minute?''

Her ''Your ugly, get out of my face''

You ''Wtf I approach you on a humble tip, fuck you then init''

Her ''Doesnt even look at you or ackowledge''

You ''Don't air me you bitch etc''

Her ''Fuck off out my space, your not good enough to chat to me''

etc

What do you that wouldn't be deemed as having acted on any emotions?

You just gonna walk away and post about it in this thread?

Fuck outta here

Not condoning the article. just you talking shit

• Downvote 5

tbh it's a failure from you're telling her "fuck you"

That's acting butt hurt, just keep it factual ie "that attitude lol, I can't imagine that's working well for you in life" and bounce.

Leave her with something to marinate.

I remember I approached a group of girls on some website promo tip and some mxd ting wid a gap tooth (banging body) try say "not interested" as I'm speaking, real dismissive, her friend asked me for my details so I'm giving the friend my site and just smalltalking, the mxd ting try jump bk in the convo, :/ said to the friend if you email ill sort you a discount code, pointed to the mxd ting and said "not this ting though cos she ain't nice", her face dropped, she walked off, her friends laughed.

As I was driving off my boy said "you're a fucking G for that, did you see that tings face? lol she didn't know where to look".

• Upvote 3

Everyones quick to call him an animal

But we dont know the real story of what happened

She looks like shes got a mouth on her

!

Tbh I'm a thrower have been since I was a child

When I get angry I throw things

I have no control over this

That right there could of been me

:/

young mentality

Emotional dons. No control. smh

You approach a girl in a club in humble manor

You ''Can I get a minute?''

Her ''Your ugly, get out of my face''

You ''Wtf I approach you on a humble tip, f*ck you then init''

Her ''Doesnt even look at you or ackowledge''

You ''Don't air me you bitch etc''

Her ''f*ck off out my space, your not good enough to chat to me''

etc

What do you that wouldn't be deemed as having acted on any emotions?

You just gonna walk away and post about it in this thread?

f*ck outta here

Not condoning the article. just you talking sh*t

that script makes you sound soft dude

"dont air me you bitch!........please dont air me 1361473164_drake-crying.jpg"

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I arrive at the venue and park up in front of 2 cars full of betty's. Di Danz jump out and commence bants immediately. Zooby gets strapped, we blaze them in and make our way inside as one group. I try to draw one in the queue but she wasn't playing ball. I just kept up a conversation to save face and kept it moving as soon as we got inside.

Inside. Chicks are diggin the teams aura, girls are buzzing and floating around us. Pickings are plentisome. Two of my guys form a Cole & York strike partnership I clock them scooping 5s & 6s here, there and everywhere about the rave.

Meanwhile, I'm caught stuntin on the piffest in the dance, mixed chick, curly hair, tall, mad body. You know the prototype! She's in a mixed group so I chill until eventually I catch her isolated from the group. I engage her and get an encouraging response. I had trouble hearing something she said so I tapped my ear in a suggestive way so that she came closer, she presses that body on me, to tell me she wants me to follow her out for a cigarette. In my head I'm already planning my post for "You know you've wrapped it when". One of my guys sees me on the way out and gives me the Denzel "my nigga" look. We pass the betty's with the mini, I catch eyes with the one I drew and wink. Confidence goes super-saiyan. 

The smoking area's out front but the venues at capacity, and there's a pissed crowd outside trying to get in, bouncers are raising their voices talking about "1 in 1 out, You'll all get in be patient. No re-entry! No re-entry". Pissed.

We turn around to backtrack and that browning from the mini is behind us. I tell her they aren't letting anyone out and continue following my lighty.

Then it dawns on me that she's in a mixed group and me arriving there with her could be awks. So, I stop her mid-way intending to draw it down here and now, to keep it moving and buck her later. She speaks before I could get the first word in. "Is this your friend?"

(I turn around to see this browning from the mini!)

My response: "No. Not really."

Browning looks me up and down and says: "No love, but he tried to run his dead game on me earlier, now his luck's improving"

Browning walks left.

Lighty walks right.

that is defo top 3 selected in this thread

'now his luck is improving'

ewww

Emotional dons. No control. smh

Not condoning the article. just you talking sh*t

:/  You're an emotional don, you wouldn't understand. That is evident from the whiney "fuck this fuck that" post you made in the venting thread.

tbh it's a failure from you're telling her "f*ck you"

That's acting butt hurt, just keep it factual ie "that attitude lol, I can't imagine that's working well for you in life" and bounce,

".

This. Pos

I cringed

As did I dear.

You lot are chatting sh*t 

You've never seen a girl get rude to a guy when to moving to her?

:/

If the day ever comes when a girl I approach on a humble tip she ever tried insult me infront of her friends/ my friends and lols are shared behind my back, not going to just hunch my back and walk away

Its because of ''un-emotional gangster, love dont live here dons'' that bitches think they can talk/reply to guys how they want, because they always get attention and even when in the wrong guys defend them because they are good looking

Toney your from a different generation, you wouldn't get it

There is nothing to marinate with this 2013 women, social media got to their heads tbh, walking round rambos until you bring them down a peg or two

Each to their own, maybe some of you lot would be happy with a ''get out my face'' ''who do you think your talking to'' etc and be happy to reply with ''that wont go down on job app forms'' or ''no guys ever gonna marry you''

From time she is denying your existence and drunk whilst listening to ross in the club you think she gonna carry what simp ghandi says in her ear?

On road ye, in a club? come on man

Easy to say you would walk away when your behind your computer screen going with the status quo

but c/s the 2013 rude bitches

tried to holla at one snowbun last week said 'excuse me can i talkto  you for one sec '

she replied 'yh you can have 1 sec' and she started to advance towards me - i said actually nah dont worry about it - she was shocked  then she turned and went into the bar

these heaux be ackin up