Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

DUNNO ABOUT WORST BUT:

* WHEN YOU SEE A PASSER BY IN A CLUB, TRY TO GRAB HER HAND/FINGERS/ARM... AND SHE JUST YANKS HER ARM AWAY - PAR

* WHEN YOU TRY MOVE TO A PASSER BY WHO WALKS PASSED YOU OUTSIDE OF A CLUB OR ON ROAD... YOU TRY SAY SOMETHING TO HER AND SHE JUST CARRIES ON WALKING... NOT ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR EXISTENCE OR ANYTHING - PAR

* WHEN YOU MOVED TO A GIRL AND GET THE NUMBER AFTER HAVING GOOD CHATTING TIME WITH HER, NEXT DAY OR WHENEVER YOU MESSAGE HER, TO NOT GET ANY RESPONSES BACK - PAR

• Downvote 2

31 minutes ago, underwriter said:

* WHEN YOU MOVED TO A GIRL AND GET THE NUMBER AFTER HAVING GOOD CHATTING TIME WITH HER, NEXT DAY OR WHENEVER YOU MESSAGE HER, TO NOT GET ANY RESPONSES BACK - PAR

Ksksksks

s

uems

sks

s

lsls

this one is very real, the sober edition of the girl doesn't rate basically 

*foreveralone.gif

Guest Blacksheet
2 hours ago, underwriter said:

* WHEN YOU TRY MOVE TO A PASSER BY WHO WALKS PASSED YOU OUTSIDE OF A CLUB OR ON ROAD... YOU TRY SAY SOMETHING TO HER AND SHE JUST CARRIES ON WALKING... NOT ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR EXISTENCE OR ANYTHING - PAR

cant lie this one hurts me still

man is talking to you and your ignoring me and walking away like man is some creature

i remember being in one club...

i saw a ting and tried to approach her...

i lent forward to try and speak to her as you obviously do... since as the music was pumping....

she proceeds to recoil/retreat/pull back her head as if to say 'dafuq are you'

so im going in for the lean again to try and speak to her... again, she is retreating her neck back...

i took a step back and i looked back at it (no tempz) and i thought... 'is this bitch ok... why is she recoiling like man is some butters brown skinned guy, you fucking idiot girl... lmfao that really pissed me off... first time that has EVER HAPPENED TO ME... I FELT TOTALLY OFFENDED AND CAUGHT OFF GUARD

THEN I SEE HER 2 HRS LATER SPEAKING TO A LIGHT SKIN GUY....

I THEN SAW THEM LIPSING

200_s.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

She's not obliged to speak to you though, same with guys that grips up girls arms as they walk past. If she aint given you eye contact and a smile before then then you're any random drunk trying to shout in her ear.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Blacksheet said:

a simple "sorry iam not interested" would suffice

iam not a moot

Do you say this everytime you walk past them charity/leaflet people? I know I don't.

12 hours ago, Zizouz said:

Do you say this everytime you walk past them charity/leaflet people? I know I don't.

i hold my hand out like to say

'pause'

im born natural with respect

ITS JUST NATURAL INSTINCT TO SAY OR DO SOMETHING

but yet there are human beings who do not have that natural respect factor... like when you stop at a zebra crossing and a man or women just walks passed not even looking at you... not even acknowleding you to say thanks/hand wave/1 finger skank/head nod..... NOTHING

ITS JUST RESPECT

Guest Blacksheet
18 hours ago, Zizouz said:

when man steps out in di fresh garments i dont look like a fundraiser or leaflter

respoc has to be put on thee name

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 3:53 PM, underwriter said:

really hate iseople who do not have basic thank you manners

fucking hate those humans

holding a door open for someone , or holding it open behind you so they can come through also...

SILENCE

like .... seriously??!??!

Shit used to happen when I worked In the Wharf, the biggest cunts would walk through the door like say It was my job n not even acknowledge guys

People caught swinging doors to their boats after that...fuck off!

Trick Is NOT to look back, even when you hear the collision...to look back Is to acknowledge their existence, n the dynamics of the situation changes

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Simply D said:

Shit used to happen when I worked In the Wharf, the biggest cunts would walk through the door like say It was my job n not even acknowledge guys

People caught swinging doors to their boats after that...fuck off!

Trick Is NOT to look back, even when you hear the collision...to look back Is to acknowledge their existence, n the dynamics of the situation changes

Truss.

On 5/27/2016 at 6:09 AM, lilwarrior said:
  • That same night was talking to a girl, chit chatting then her fat friend came over and shouted "look i don't wanna waste anyones time here so its best we just leave all of this"... i said "but no ones wasting your time, I'm talking to her"... girl weren't having it and actually pulled her friend away

is she mad

X5Mwg7i.gif