Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the delay lads, been seeing one woman steadily and not making approaches

Today the woman said I was trying to tempt her like the serpent in the garden of Eden but she is not Eve and won't give in

I was dying with laughter

Christians gone Christ

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

new one from the dance hall last night

dancing with a girl, then she looks around and can't see her friends. says she's gonna go find her friends

approach again, dancing again, and this time I watch them watch me, she sees them walk off, then drops the same line again

but I also managed to overturn a very stuck up bisch today which was very satisfying because it's like she was challenging me to not get the number and I won and got it. 

15 hours ago, Lens said:

new one from the dance hall last night

dancing with a girl, then she looks around and can't see her friends. says she's gonna go find her friends

approach again, dancing again, and this time I watch them watch me, she sees them walk off, then drops the same line again

but I also managed to overturn a very stuck up bisch today which was very satisfying because it's like she was challenging me to not get the number and I won and got it. 

Last paragraph gave me a headache

What planet?

So boat party Carni weekend.

I'm dancing with one lighty for a strong hour at the end of the night. Proper putting it on me, lipsin my neck wouldn't let me leave.

I get the number, holla the next day and get no response. Thinking cool maybe she touched carni early.

Holla again on the Tuesday still no response. Later in the week I got ghosted was so baffled.

I have to add though after the party done i don't remember much, so I might have been on one after it ended but still...

the above scenario - that hoe has a man 

when she was putting it on you like that she was drunk/ wanted the D - you should have secured that beat that same night 

grabbing numbers is pointless sometimes 

as soon as that ciroc/ henny/ gin etc leaves their system and they are truly aware of thier actions - they aint on it 

always try for same day delivery 

• Like 4