Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

YE SUTTIN LIKE THT. EVERYMAN WILL SWITCH UP THE PLAY/POSITION.FOR EXAMPLE IF MY BREDRIN IS MOVIN TO THE NICER TING BUT SHES NOT REALLY FEELIN HIM AS MUCH WE CAN SWAP.AS LONG AS THE APPROACH ISNT TOO DIRECT IN THT SITUATION U CAN SWITCH PARTNERS.IF U GOT A TEAM OF MAN WHO CAN ALL MOVE TO TINGS AND DONT MIND TAKEN A BACK SEAT EVERY NOW AND THT UR A TEAM OF WINNERS/f*ck GANDALF NOT EVEN A TIME TING HES JUS A SLIMEY YUTE.
This is what wingers areNot a bunch of guys that just on drawingCan't make ur starting eleven full of forwards

If you lot only knew, could never really explain it to you cos of course your reading it as a GANDALF failed e-persona.You'd have to see me move through females to get the angle I'm coming from. Getting women has never been a problem for me even as a silly yute with an unkempt afro. But you lot look at a GANDALF post and just assume its foolish talk. Meanwhile there are people in the real world that look at me baffled when women come looking for me after I've only said hello to them in passing.Sure I've been rejected by women, anyone who gets to 30 and says they never been rejected by women is either gay or is flat out lying.I have been rejected, many times in fact, but each time you take something from each situation.Ive done enough to know what works and what doesn't. I know the scenario that was mentioned before because I've been in it on more than one occasion so I know how to deal with it. Bunch of people in your group actin the fool? Make sure your target knows your not acting like them and at an extreme disassociate yourself from them, which will hold you in a better light.Does that really seem like rocket science or something thats so odd to suggest? Would love to know how any of you won the chick in a situation where everyone wants that 1 chick

• Downvote 4

Foolish to think that 5/6/7 men going after 1 woman is anything less than war. My boys know the score.How can so much man expect to all get the 1 woman? Ultimately YOUR boys are gonna feel like you baited them no matter how you win the girl simply because you won and they suffered the L.My boys are like "That was a smart tactic, I will use that next time"It's not snakish at all, it's quick thinking. You'd be more pissed you didn't think of it 1st.

It's not snakish at all, it's quick thinking. You'd be more pissed you didn't think of it 1st.
how is it not snakish?Your way of getting a girl is pointing out flaws in Your boys game, making him look bad, etc. So now, not only does that girl see the flaws, so does every girl in the room, and now he's gotta wait till a new batch arrives before he can draw girlssnakeif You want the girl who's not interested in Your boy, the correct approach is to let her finish rejecting him, then create a whole new opportunity for Yourself. fresh approach. not use Your boy's failure as some kinda common ground starting conversation topicman's coming on some "why do guys speak to women like that" bullshit, when if he had gone in first he would have done the same
  • Upvote 3

I don't need to be, sneaky, derogatory, condescending or anything like that to get a woman. I'm actually quite polite.I do agree that negging your friends loud enough for every girl in the place to take notice of it, your friends probably wont like which is why I said within earshot of the girl. I didn't say scream and shout at your friends for acting like rejects.I actually said...

Within earshot of the chick, something along the lines of..."ffs you man are actin like fools over this woman, granted she does look good but damn"
Which could with some sense become "All rights lads, calm down" which is the level of neg I'm talking about. Now that's not offensive to your boys is it? It's all in the language

I do agree that negging your friends loud enough for every girl in the place to take notice of it, your friends probably wont like which is why I said within earshot of the girl. I didn't say scream and shout at your friends for acting like rejects.Which could with some sense become "All rights lads, calm down" which is the level of neg I'm talking about. Now that's not offensive to your boys is it?
no. 1 girl hearing it is too much. snakeno acceptable level of neg when it's a girl neither of You know. or 3rd party for that matter. if You wana send for Your boy, take him outside and cuss him face to face, alone, not quietly to some chick in a clubwhere's the loyalty? ever heard of bein true to Your people?