Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

one ting i remember now from special K's post.Was off ends with some of my uni boys. Pre drinks before we went out. Overly lean. Bopped into the club around 1ish, one of them times where i dont even know how we got in. I was f*cked. Did the usual walk round the club to scope what was there with 1 of my boys. 1 lightie grabs me and starts chatting. Usual gas. she says "i think ive met you before" im like nah im not from here". bit of small talk turns into her whispering in my ear that shes down wheres am i staying tonight. Put the hotel in her phone and drew the number.This is where it all went downhill.Only just walked in so Im thinking let me go and get a couple drinks and rave with the mandem. Told the ting id find her later. Had a few drinks caught jokes moved to some other tings. Fast forward about an hour. I see my original ting getting daggered out by some guy. Im just thinking you know what let it slide, you knew she was a bosh from the way she was talking before just bide your time thats a guaranteed bang. Carried on with my business. Spot her about 10 mins later stood on her own with her back to me. Walked over thinking yeah this is exit time tapped her on the shoulder. Tried to get myself re-acquainted. "Who are you?" she says. I instantly sobered up a little because i knew her tone was serious. Refreshed her mind about the "drinks" we were gonna be having back at the hotel. Bitches face looked exactly the same as when she turned round and asked me who i was. At this point i sobered up a little more. Tried to make some more small talk, bare short answers and awkwardness. Exited quickly. I'd lost and I knew it./End of the night in the taxi my boy asks me what happened to that lightie you were talking to start of the night.I just said I wasnt feeling her, didnt even have the heart to repeat what happened to me :D .
LOL we've all had that one. Happened to me in M2 with some sexy mixed scouse dancer. Them ones where she's getting daggered and clocks you so she quickly turns round to face the guy so she has her back to you.SMH
  • Upvote 1

special k's was the worst tho. mk's was from his own ineptness if thts a word.'ARGHH MAN I JUS WANNA DANCE STOP BUGGIN ME' when ppl are watching is pain.u know when tht happens u dont wanna make eye contact with anyone u jus want to slide away
That stunned zone is a f*cked ting still...Remember being at some warehouse party a while ago, tried to speech this Yank ting, but alcohol was consumed so the dialogue was dodgy...MK: ''So yeaaaaaaaaah, how you liking LDN so far...''Girl: ''Get to the point...''MK: ''Errrr...........basically...just tryna make a lil' convo and ....''Girl: ''Yeah. And.''MK: ''Yeah, basically trying to....''Girl: ''Why do you keep on saying basically...''MK: :D I've never wanted to punch a ting up so bad before.
From time she said "get to the point" you should of known you was going down a dark alleyShe hotted you
TBH, man was licked, I didn't give a f*ck. Like Xavi has never missed a pass, lol.
  • Downvote 4

LOL I remember talking to a girl cos I wanted her friend (the whole "friendly with the friend" act) and she basically blocking me so I can switch affinity toward her. BUT then when I put it on her she drops the BF's spies are in the building bullshit.confused4.pngMy girl was EYE f*ck*ng ME like I was a piece of meat.So went back to Plan A and she was cool but I felt the other ones eyes burning into my soul. My WM for night couldn't handle her and when I flicked out my phone for a quick time check my girl stormed over to see wa gwan dry.gif. The psychology of it was beyond my understanding.After that I just got crunked like never before.2 pengers wasted.

• Upvote 2

LOL I remember talking to a girl cos I wanted her friend (the whole "friendly with the friend" act) and she basically blocking me so I can switch affinity toward her. BUT then when I put it on her she drops the BF's spies are in the building bullshit.confused4.pngMy girl was EYE f*ck*ng ME like I was a piece of meat.So went back to Plan A and she was cool but I felt the other ones eyes burning into my soul. My WM for night couldn't handle her and when I flicked out my phone for a quick time check my girl stormed over to see wa gwan dry.gif. The psychology of it was beyond my understanding.After that I just got crunked like never before.2 pengers wasted.
lol there's rules when they're friends. You pick one, and You're automatically banned from the rest, and have to continue with that one

Guest Klitschko

Lol mans saying he's the Xavi of this ting :rofl:Btw Xavi did misplace a pass, it was some time in 1996 I believe.---This isn't exactly a turning down but might aswell put it hereWas with my workmate and we were talking to this new girl, she was talking about how she has to stay in some big mansion out in the country somewhere for workAnd how there wouldn't be any pubs she could go to, and there wasn't really anything to do for 2 weeks but stay in the houseShe was saying it in a jocular manner, laughing n everythingSo I said 'you'll probably go crazy and kill everyone with an axe like the shining'.She said 'wow', and started looking at her shoes.Noone spoke for a while so I just went back to my desk

• Upvote 1

Lol mans saying he's the Xavi of this ting :rofl:Btw Xavi did misplace a pass, it was some time in 1996 I believe.---This isn't exactly a turning down but might aswell put it hereWas with my workmate and we were talking to this new girl, she was talking about how she has to stay in some big mansion out in the country somewhere for workAnd how there wouldn't be any pubs she could go to, and there wasn't really anything to do for 2 weeks but stay in the houseShe was saying it in a jocular manner, laughing n everythingSo I said 'you'll probably go crazy and kill everyone with an axe like the shining'.She said 'wow', and started looking at her shoes.Noone spoke for a while so I just went back to my desk
lol either you hit a nerve (in this case very unlikely) or they think the joke was too muchthe joke wasnt too much imo

not a rejection. You found out You and her have mismatching senses of humour, so she's not for You. go left, she'll go right, and say hi at work. she'll never know You was gonna get round to offerin to stay at the mansion with herand she'll never know that the mansion was more of the attraction than she was

nah don't get it twist, it can be done, discretelyor with girls with no self respectbut most self respecting women reject You if You move to the friend first and they know about it

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
lmao im the KING of takin it too farthe amount of times this has happenedbut true say i say some deviant stuff when i dont even know them like thatud think theyd have a sense of humour or sutin

lmao im the KING of takin it too farthe amount of times this has happenedbut true say i say some deviant stuff when i dont even know them like thatud think theyd have a sense of humour or sutin
its a harsh reality of life that sum ppl just f*ck*ng dont, especially amongst those without a Y chromosome, its tragic.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax
its a harsh reality of life that sum ppl just f*ck*ng dont, especially amongst those without a Y chromosome, its tragic.
They don't have a right not to have a sense of humour about things like that These are the situations that occur in the pound shop dramas and comedies they watch all day, how dare they judge you for making a joke with similar contentGot me mad reading that, especially the 'Wow..." And she's new as well

M12's story reminds me of one time I drew a girl at the club and she's DTF. We go chicken shop because she says she's hungry.Im like cool and I wait with her and her friend for a couple mins but my boy asks me to bring the car around because we need to duck out.So I leave the ting in the shop and tell her I'm gonna come bk with the whip.Im gone for literally 5 mins and when I come back I see the ting kissing up some next guy. I was so stunned by what I saw I nearly crashed the carWhat got me even more mad is that the dude was White wannabe rapper with some David Beckham cainrowFML

• Upvote 5

M12's story reminds me of one time I drew a girl at the club and she's DTF. We go chicken shop because she says she's hungry.Im like cool and I wait with her and her friend for a couple mins but my boy asks me to bring the car around because we need to duck out.So I leave the ting in the shop and tell her I'm gonna come bk with the whip.Im gone for literally 5 mins and when I come back I see the ting kissing up some next guy. I was so stunned by what I saw I nearly crashed the carWhat got me even more mad is that the dude was White wannabe rapper with some David Beckham cainrowFML
LMAO its likedo you put ME in that category?at the same time f*ck what she thinks if you look at her as a just a smash

imagery is a madting lol