Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Flat Eric
defo not a big deal.i mean look at eric; he is still doing his ting.obviously his ting may consist of many calories. but he is striving
oh you've decided to start this again have you

so girl comes over and makes a little convo ( in rave )then when i bump into her again, she's takin pics, and asks if i'll let her take a pic with me. i take pic with herwe dance to "wayne wonder - no letting go"make a bit more convo and ask for number. she says kooli pull out the Bold instead of the Xperia. Dumbass. She takes phone and goes into the BBM - Invite contact thingCockblocked myself like an idiot. Never again. Got a next woman's number who was 32 though. She liked my "do You want my number?" approach, saying it was different :D

• Downvote 1

^^ I don't know much about blackberrys so how is adding her to BB a cockblock?
it's an equivalent of adding to facebook. a girl who was gonna give me her number downgraded it to this because she saw the option when she saw my phone.

not really a rejection but a month back gott a number from a chick watching me hard ina clubanyways next day dropped a simple text and got no response, so just left it at thatyesterday i see the same chick again since the last time and shes all staring at me again hard,tbh it was pissing me off but i just kept it movingu give the number and dont respond fair enough but when you see me again why stare at me again the whole night dumb bitches

• Upvote 1