Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

Grab one girl saturday night, dnt even knnow what I said but when i go to dismiss myself grabs me and carries on conversationtalking to me for ages asking bare questions and stuff being flirtynormal procedure....then she grabs me and say "I hope u dnt think i am leading u on I have a boyfriend"Wasnt even in the sate to play that persuasion game so I smile and excused myself...everytime she saw me kept grabbing me to dancef*cking weird girls
arrrhg dem waste chicks all they want is entertainment.. for the nightwud of walked away as well, that gone in the wind type sh*t i dnt give a damn

i got turned down the other day wernt really bad but when there going onto facebook telling people about it and telling me to back offis kind of humilatingwell shes going to get battered so just a excuse for a fight now

Don't know if this counts as a rejectioni phoned chickchick answered, like "don't You think You should text first to see if it's OK to call?"obv something was up with her that had nothing to do with me, but ah well. won't be in contact.

Grab one girl saturday night, dnt even knnow what I said but when i go to dismiss myself grabs me and carries on conversationtalking to me for ages asking bare questions and stuff being flirtynormal procedure....then she grabs me and say "I hope u dnt think i am leading u on I have a boyfriend"Wasnt even in the sate to play that persuasion game so I smile and excused myself...everytime she saw me kept grabbing me to dancef*cking weird girls
arrrhg dem waste chicks all they want is entertainment.. for the nightwud of walked away as well, that gone in the wind type sh*t i dnt give a damn
The way I just spat out my Pot Noodle. :D''Frankly my dear...''

Guest Supreme Allah
i got turned down the other day wernt really bad but when there going onto facebook telling people about it and telling me to back offis kind of humilatingwell shes going to get battered so just a excuse for a fight now
peakshes got you on facebook n shes tellin people she rejected you?peak

was on my wave saturday night in anaya called over one of them hostess girls to ask her a genuine question. touched her hand to get her attention.she was the one that grabbed my hand. she was the one rubbing my fingers and smiling and talking bares when it was a simple yes or no question.at various points in the night i caught her watching me. i'll be chillin and she'll just come up to me asking if i'm cool Then when i stop her to holla at her on that tip. She tells me that every night at least 3 guys ask her for her number. She has a strict don't give it out policy when it comes to her number. W T F. so why didn't you leave me to live my life.i was not gassed. my boy was the one that even clocked how she was watching me, said it was bait.why did she do this? i actually dn't get it. It couldn't have been an attention thing. she was banging and i know guys are hungry.propa dn't get it.

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

What so you can go back to that place on some romantic voyage of lust/ love, a story to tell all the people who aren't/ never will be interestedStupid skank, should've glassed her womb

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Supreme Allah
was on my wave saturday night in anaya called over one of them hostess girls to ask her a genuine question. touched her hand to get her attention.she was the one that grabbed my hand. she was the one rubbing my fingers and smiling and talking bares when it was a simple yes or no question.at various points in the night i caught her watching me. i'll be chillin and she'll just come up to me asking if i'm cool Then when i stop her to holla at her on that tip. She tells me that every night at least 3 guys ask her for her number. She has a strict don't give it out policy when it comes to her number. W T F. so why didn't you leave me to live my life.i was not gassed. my boy was the one that even clocked how she was watching me, said it was bait.why did she do this? i actually dn't get it. It couldn't have been an attention thing. she was banging and i know guys are hungry.propa dn't get it.
make money for the club, gotta make you feel comfortable to spend that £50 on champs or something or commision or however the hell these club things work

make money for the club, gotta make you feel comfortable to spend that £50 on champs or something or commision or however the hell these club things work
if saturday was a table and champs night, i would of wrote it off as just that. but i was just a normal guy sipping his henni and coke that nightthese girls are usually either standing around stone faced, Not sayin none to no guy or running about with cups and bottles in their hands. why am i gonna be standing in a crowd and you're gonna come up to me and ask me if i need anything for? if i say yeah is she gonna take my money and go to the bar buy my drink and bring it back to me?

if saturday was a table and champs night, i would of wrote it off as just that. but i was just a normal guy sipping his henni and coke that nightthese girls are usually either standing around stone faced, Not sayin none to no guy or running about with cups and bottles in their hands. why am i gonna be standing in a crowd and you're gonna come up to me and ask me if i need anything for? if i say yeah is she gonna take my money and go to the bar buy my drink and bring it back to me?
epi714img13.jpg

I was feeling myself on the dance floor, when some peng looking kwefa brownin was walking towards my direction, as she walked past i grabbed her arm to get a likkle dance and she simply shook her head and walked away, bare girls must have saw and i was slightly embarrassed for a couple seconds, probably the worst place i've got turned down in but that didn't matter, because like 2 minutes when she walked to the bar i stalked her and got her pin.

• Upvote 1

drew a milf sometime ago in Mayfair, a good 15 years older than me, aint gonna front i was totally gassed, called her a couple days after..didnt pick up, dropped a text and didn't even reply.WHY THE f*ck DID YOU GIVE ME UR NUMBERweren't even a ting were i was pestering her for it ffs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1