Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

youre moist don get your game up

dats her job to tell u n clarify that shit for u

whys man gonna stand der askin her bare questions bout the yout. she prob came out to forgot the don but ur constant questions prob put her on edge bout it making her feel guilty n shit

i dnt think ive ever asked a girl if shes got a man. n if she randomly tells me ill ignore it or say somethin cheeky like 'dats gd for u' or 'unlucky guy'

she maybe even thought u were one of her mans boys or somethin tryna trick her/spy on her

FROM WEN SHE SAID NOT OFFICIAL EVEN. I WUD HAVE MOVED ON TO THE NEXT SUBJECT

dont do it again

hows a man that plays with his 13 yr old niece gonna school man on grown women get the fuck outta here

/

asking a girl if she gotta a man or not gives a clear indication if shes on the ting or not cos if she really was she would lie

if i chick was to tell me yes i wouldn't bother,

call it gameless i dont give a fuck i dont chase chicks brah

mummy isn't living in that spaceship yet u feel me caz?

But your broke as well nigga, don't blame your lack of chicks for your non apparent money getting.

Guest M12 Part 2

brav

i drew sutiin, asked if she had a man she said she has someone there but he aint offical

drew the num joked with her about it being dodgy she even asked me to call it to make sure it was real

i even jokingly asked her what her 'man' would say if he saw me drawin her, she then repeated again that he werent offical

txt her after, she airred then rang her once she airred that aswell

WTF

WHY CANT THESE BITCHES JUST BE STRAIGHT WITH A NIGGA FFS

these kinda situations dont even happen to guys who get girls. im ashamed you even wrote i drew suttin. Thats not a draw, thats some awkward neeky comedy sketch

• Upvote 1

youre moist don get your game up

dats her job to tell u n clarify that shit for u

whys man gonna stand der askin her bare questions bout the yout. she prob came out to forgot the don but ur constant questions prob put her on edge bout it making her feel guilty n shit

i dnt think ive ever asked a girl if shes got a man. n if she randomly tells me ill ignore it or say somethin cheeky like 'dats gd for u' or 'unlucky guy'

she maybe even thought u were one of her mans boys or somethin tryna trick her/spy on her

FROM WEN SHE SAID NOT OFFICIAL EVEN. I WUD HAVE MOVED ON TO THE NEXT SUBJECT

dont do it again

LMAO. Every time laugh.gif

/

Is phonecharger and IAmNotHim the same person? Some weird brehs.

• Upvote 1

Guest phonecharger

LMAO i know mans body temperature increases by at least 5 degrees everytime he sees theres a new post

no wonder u gt aired, shes prob debating gettin a new number/payin off her contract

comon fam youve got a vip2 tattoo

your life/existence is air

brav

i drew sutiin, asked if she had a man she said she has someone there but he aint offical

drew the num joked with her about it being dodgy she even asked me to call it to make sure it was real

i even jokingly asked her what her 'man' would say if he saw me drawin her, she then repeated again that he werent offical

txt her after, she airred then rang her once she airred that aswell

WTF

WHY CANT THESE BITCHES JUST BE STRAIGHT WITH A NIGGA FFS

these kinda situations dont even happen to guys who get girls. im ashamed you even wrote i drew suttin. Thats not a draw, thats some awkward neeky comedy sketch

explain to me what a draw is please

i honestly dont have game

my track record says otherwise though but still

• 3 weeks later...

i see this girl, time after time reject man by puttin her hand around his throat an pushing him away

if thats not enough, hand to the side of the face, palming him away

dno what she doesnt understand about male female interaction, specially as sshes about a mile tall

headcase

i see this girl, time after time reject man by puttin her hand around his throat an pushing him away

if thats not enough, hand to the side of the face, palming him away

dno what she doesnt understand about male female interaction, specially as sshes about a mile tall

headcase

lol

she needs dexter in her life

lay her out on the table and show her snapshots of all the guys she has parred for life

• Upvote 1