Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

what a bunch of desperate twats

maybe she jus wants to have a laugh with her mates without knobheads dribbling on her every second

stop trying so hard n maybe ull get ur leg over every now n again

stop treatin nights out like mating rituals

if a bird was to blank me out like that id jus stand there taking the piss

those without basic wit should stay at home

proper dorks

• Upvote 1

It depends on the scenario.

If I'm ever rejected in the public eye, yet nobody heard. I say some humble last words and swiftly keep it moving with a type of body language that disguises the the fact I'm being rejected.

If it's in the public eye and she's clearly putting on a show for the people around I'll try and escape with the last word being a dig. Something like "You're nice, but not nice enough for that attitude" and step of with a birdman rub.

If it's not in the public eye and she's facety I'll happily 'tan up and row her into submission.

what a bunch of desperate twats

maybe she jus wants to have a laugh with her mates without knobheads dribbling on her every second

stop trying so hard n maybe ull get ur leg over every now n again

stop treatin nights out like mating rituals

if a bird was to blank me out like that id jus stand there taking the piss

those without basic wit should stay at home

proper dorks

When your in a certain place, dressed a certain way, you are going to get perceived as being a certain way

Is what is it

Like I said if you approach someone in a non-gassed manner they have no valid reason to provide you with a gassed response 

Maybe you see it different, not going to call your opinion wrong because its not a tangible subject

And judging by the junkies you f*ck in tents, I am not sure you get the context of the type of women we are talking about

What is all this can I have a minute/second talk?

Mad corny

Same line that separates you from the other 50 thirsty guys with no composure like who you try yo all night

Same line that has got me success with girls you would post about in the ball watching thread

TBH

Sure buddy. "Excuse me can you spare 2 mins?" That I'm 'doing charity work for commission' game there. You must be rolling in the p*ssy

• Upvote 3

Mad corny

Chuss me

You man are giving them the chance to air you out lol

• Upvote 2

Mad corny

Same line that separates you from the other 50 thirsty guys with no composure like who you try yo all night

Same line that has got me success with girls you would post about in the ball watching thread

TBH

Sure buddy. "Excuse me can you spare 2 mins?" That I'm 'doing charity work for commission' game there. You must be rolling in the p*ssy

stickyyy

There is nothing to marinate with this 2013 women, social media got to their heads tbh, walking round rambos until you bring them down a peg or two

This type of woman has always existed.

If your lyrics don't marinate then when they get bottled that will marinate.

But I ain't sitting in no cell and having my face in the paper over a chick trying to show off, leave her be, as they say every dog has their day.

Bane, times like that, the best action is inaction.

That kind of flagrant disrespect could never occur to me purely because of the way I approach in the first place but if it does, indifference is what you reply with. If a woman responds with the sort of disrespect, she's definitely looking for attention or a self ego-boost. Don't give her anymore of your energy.

• Upvote 1

some men do just set themselves up for the fall tho,and practice NO discretion.

I'm pushing a buggy with a newborn in it and guys are asking 'So when are you free?'

um never

even if i  did look like a thirsty single mother hankering for new willy, is the risk of rejection really worth it.