Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

girl was supposed to come to my yard to link me

i called her to give directions, she didn't pick up, called her again, she didnt pick up. 

called her a couple times, then she picked up, heard my voice and put the phone down

the next day, i texted her to find out what happened she told me she went shopping with her mum and she said sorry

i shoulda said why you going shopping with your mum when you coulda been f*cked by me but i was like cool

shaking+my+head+stewart+_df8c1d9f890c86d

• Upvote 1

i called her to give directions, she didn't pick up, called her again, she didnt pick up.

called her a couple times, then she picked up, heard my voice and put the phone down

the next day, i texted her to find out what happened she told me she went shopping with her mum and she said sorry

i shoulda said why you going shopping with your mum when you coulda been f*cked by me but i was like cool

LOL

Cut your ties, she's not interested.

• Upvote 3

ARSENE.gif

• Downvote 1

sometimes u just have that olive branch extended

ok some guys just think fuk it i aint responding to her

other guys probably call/tex/whatsapp girls until they respond becoz they want to KNOW EXACTLY

Have to put the situation into perspective.

If the girl is purely a f*ck link and we've arranged to link up at a specific time then she's getting two calls max, after that number deleted, no need to call me again. I'm not belling out her line like I'm trying to find out where my pizza is.

Could never get to the point where she's putting down the phone upon hearing my voice, took man for some PPI telemarketer.

• Upvote 7

i shoulda said why you going shopping with your mum when you coulda been fucked by me but i was like cool

that sidelink circle of life

what really happened

she was horny >>> phoned her main link >>> he flopped her >>> she phoned you >>> other guys link flopped >>>> he phoned her >>> she flopped you

• Upvote 4

u lost of forms of composure, how u gonna call like 6 times 

what really happened

she was horny >>> phoned her main link >>> he flopped her >>> she phoned you >>> other guys link flopped >>>> he phoned her >>> she flopped you

FACK

Simp manoeuvres, my ego would get the best of me after two calls.

what really happened

FACK

Or even worse, she ACTUALLY went shopping in PREFERENCE to meeting you  :lmao:

Peak son

what really happened

FACK

Being a sidechicks sideman ?

Reincarnation is fuckry

Simp manoeuvres, my ego would get the best of me after two calls.

yh maybe i called her too many times

what really happened

FACK

Or even worse, she ACTUALLY went shopping in PREFERENCE to meeting you  :lmao:

Peak son

obviously that isn't what happened

• 4 weeks later...