Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

the reward's worth the risk
I have a (possible outdated and unfair) lower opinion of girls that make the first move. Something puts me off when they do.
^ That's what I like.I would, and have in the past felt slightly emasculated when a very forward woman moves to me.They always tend to be a certain type of personality, one which I don't like, too.None of them were ever relationship material.
all off the above its about calculated risk taking, but never taking risks = missing out and 90% of the time you'll get the number if you come correct anyway the other 10% will knock you abit but thats life, only been rocked to the brink of depression once after a rejection an i was about 15, it was one of those " i aint really on a relationship right now i'd rather just be friends things" pissed, couldnt even play football properly for about 2 weeks

Sorry mate, that's bullshit.I honestly don't get turned down. Never moved to anyone under a 6.At the same time I've never been one to move 20+ girls a night in the hope of drawing a number by law of averages.
That's good for you mate. Get it how you live./Personally speaking, my ego is way too strong to let a female break me. I ALWAYS see it as a her loss if I get turned down. I may not be the prettiest, I may not be the richest, but I always go into every approach thinking that this bitch NEEDS to have the MK experience.Lol @ at a bitch having a 'Shoulda, Woulda, Couda' moment when I make it.
[Drake]"Women remember the men that they could have had...men remember the women that they couldn't have"[Drake]
  • Upvote 1

Sorry mate, that's bullshit.I honestly don't get turned down. Never moved to anyone under a 6.At the same time I've never been one to move 20+ girls a night in the hope of drawing a number by law of averages.
That's because your that guy in the club who makes eye contact with a chick but wants to be 99% sure she's gonna have it before moving to her. So you spend 40 minutes making eye contact with her but never going in for the kill. Then your bredrins say "come we move over here" and they start walking towards the area that the girl is standing in, so you walk straight past her but glance backwards and give her a little smile.After about 30 minutes of plucking up the courage to move to her, you walk over but before you can complete your journey, one of your friends walks straight up to her and starts chatting to her. Within 3 minutes she's pulling out her Blackberry. You style out the shame by continuing to walk to the toilets where you look in the mirror and adjust the t-shirt under your cardigan so their aren't any crease lines on the chest area.You then come on VIP2 and claim you've never been turned down in your life and all the girls you move to are 6 or above.DISCLAIMER-: The only way you are telling the truth is if your light skinned with finger waves.
  • Upvote 2

That's because your that guy in the club who makes eye contact with a chick but wants to be 99% sure she's gonna have it before moving to her. So you spend 40 minutes making eye contact with her but never going in for the kill. Then your bredrins say "come we move over here" and they start walking towards the area that the girl is standing in, so you walk straight past her but glance backwards and give her a little smile.After about 30 minutes of plucking up the courage to move to her, you walk over but before you can complete your journey, one of your friends walks straight up to her and starts chatting to her. Within 3 minutes she's pulling out her Blackberry. You style out the shame by continuing to walk to the toilets where you look in the mirror and adjust the t-shirt under your cardigan so their aren't any crease lines on the chest area.You then come on VIP2 and claim you've never been turned down in your life and all the girls you move to are 6 or above.DISCLAIMER-: The only way you are telling the truth is if your light skinned with finger waves.
Loooool Streets >>>>>>>>this has happened to me before though after that I said never again now i'm on it like mike kane (n/h)
Personally speaking, my ego is way too strong to let a female break me. I ALWAYS see it as a her loss if I get turned down. I may not be the prettiest, I may not be the richest, but I always go into every approach thinking that this bitch NEEDS to have the NB experience.

DISCLAIMER-: The only way you are telling the truth is if your light skinned with finger waves.
Basically/Lolol @ the rest. Actually creasing.
  • Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif shoryuken!!!
  • Downvote 1

DISCLAIMER-: The only way you are telling the truth is if your light skinned with finger waves.
Basically/Lolol @ the rest. Actually creasing.
lol sum guys are just rawtellin dumb lies

You style out the shame by continuing to walk to the toilets where you look in the mirror and adjust the t-shirt under your cardigan so their aren't any crease lines on the chest area.
Sorry but i'm actually creasin up again reading streets post, esp this bit.ah sh*t my bellly.Post of the day.