What does your name mean?

Gunner

Meaning of "Jordan"

Hebrew name

In Hebrew, the name Jordan means- To flow down. Flowing down.. Other origins for the name Jordan include - Hebrew, Israeli.The name Jordan is a unisex name and can be used for a boy or girl name (male or female).

Hebrew Name Meaning - To flow down. Flowing down.

Origin - Hebrew

Guest Intervention

Meaning of "Jordan"

Hebrew name

In Hebrew, the name Jordan means- To flow down. Flowing down.. Other origins for the name Jordan include - Hebrew, Israeli.The name Jordan is a unisex name and can be used for a boy or girl name (male or female).

Hebrew Name Meaning - To flow down. Flowing down.

Origin - Hebrew

Lmao flowing down on guys

cant find the definition for my name this is the closest too it i could find

ROWENA- Possibly a Latinized form of a Germanic name derived from the elements hrod "fame" and wynn "joy". According to the 12th-century chronicler Geoffrey of Monmouth, this was the name of a daughter of the Saxon chief Hengist. It was popularized by Sir Walter Scott, who used it for a character in his novel 'Ivanhoe' (1819).

my name is roena so i guess its similar

ROBERT

Usage: English, French, Scandinavian, German, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Russian, Slovene, Croatian, Romanian, Ancient Germanic

Other Scripts: Роберт (Russian)

Pronounced: RAH-bərt (English), ro-BER (French), RO-bert (German), RO-bərt (Dutch), RAW-bert (Polish), RO-byert (Russian), RO-beert (Russian) [key]

From the Germanic name Hrodebert meaning "bright fame", derived from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and beraht "bright". The Normans introduced this name to Britain, where it replaced the Old English cognate Hreodbeorht. It has been a very common English name since that time.

The name has been borne by two early kings of France, two Dukes of Normandy, and three kings of Scotland, including Robert the Bruce who restored the independence of Scotland from England in the 14th century. The author Robert Browning (1812-1889) and poets Robert Burns (1759-1796) and Robert Frost (1874-1963) are famous literary bearers of this name. Other bearers include Robert E. Lee (1807-1870), the commander of the Confederate army during the American Civil War, and American actor Robert Redford (1936-).