Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tulse Hill

FAO Muslimites

Guest Tulse Hill

Not going to lie its taken awhile but I have been blending with muslims for over a year now and I have to say they are totally the opposite to how they are percieved in the media.

I admire how they are so family orientated, they hold their dignitity when in the toughest times and keep to their beliefs, they are never drawn into anything that would jepordise their belief, I never thought i'd be warmed to so welcomingly but they I have formed great friendships and its been a surprise.

good people

don't get it twisted. theres muslims that shot drugs, f*ck a diff girl each night, and are genereally sh*t people yet they still have the cheek to go mosque every friday.

there's good and bad in everything, religion, countries, girls..

Guest Intervention

Tbh its him not the faith. That logic could blame faith for a guy that straps c4 to himself and detonates on a bus.

Nah I disagree with that still (the first bit)

As for terrorists there are always gonna be extremists no matter what faith/non faith u look at

western muslims>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>islam