IGN's Top 10 Games of the Decade

Captain Planet

What?! this list is getting me angry can't lie.

Encharted 2? Battlefield? lmao Okami? Supermario Galaxy? Shadow of Colossus? I've played these games and they are no way better than some of the games that haven't been mentioned

We are not talking about one year, we are talking about people's whole collection of games (apart from the 30 year olds+ like gayle and nem)

If KOTOR is number 3 that should have been between 5-10

People underestimate there was some bigboy games out in 2000-05. None of the new games deserve to be there apart from Fallout3 ( i dont even like this game but you can't deny this game can hold it self up there with them big names) CODMW should have been on there but CS is there and CS > Every modern FPS ever made 'cause its the original.

RPG's Wise. Final Fantasy IX! Not saying this is the best final fantasy but this game is better than 80% of them games there.

We are talking about Games such as MGS3!! Arguebly the best MGS made.

ICO is much better than them games.

Sims

WOW

Even Zelda MM > most of these games.

Battlefield > Halo: Combat Evolved yeah? GTFO

They tried to play smart with this list and got some bullshit result. Can't take it seriously.

What?! this list is getting me angry can't lie.

Encharted 2? Battlefield? lmao Okami? Supermario Galaxy? Shadow of Colossus? I've played these games and they are no way better than some of the games that haven't been mentioned

We are not talking about one year, we are talking about people's whole collection of games (apart from the 30 year olds+ like gayle and nem)

If KOTOR is number 3 that should have been between 5-10

People underestimate there was some bigboy games out in 2000-05. None of the new games deserve to be there apart from Fallout3 ( i dont even like this game but you can't deny this game can hold it self up there with them big names) CODMW should have been on there but CS is there and CS > Every modern FPS ever made 'cause its the original.

RPG's Wise. Final Fantasy IX! Not saying this is the best final fantasy but this game is better than 80% of them games there.

We are talking about Games such as MGS3!! Arguebly the best MGS made.

ICO is much better than them games.

Sims

WOW

Even Zelda MM > most of these games.

Battlefield > Halo: Combat Evolved yeah? GTFO

They tried to play smart with this list and got some bullshit result. Can't take it seriously.

You d*ck hassan lol

even attempting this list is mad

the sheer amount of games that have come out this decade, no matter what theres always gonna be alot of games that didnt make the list and you could argue should have made it.

thinking about the amount of games that have bee released over that course of time i couldnt even pick a number 1, what has been the best game of the decade ?