R u a sexual deviant?

Skenghis Khan

ive developed a habit recently, this girl's body has me gassed, i get overcarried and feel to bite her flank, in the soft bit between her hips and her ribs. most the time she just squeals and wriggles away but this morning she boxed me in the head and says "allow it u weirdo"has me thinking perhaps im a bit weird. r u weird?also bait up ur offkey fetishes, toe-lickers, ear lobe nibblers ur time.

• Upvote 2

i like bein licked up and down my spinal chord. i dnt no if this is weird or not.
Surely only a man could have done this?
explain?i lay facedown in a massage position, expectin a massage, girl has own ideas, which i strangely like...

i have a thing for legs and feetnot done anything about it though... yetfor now i just admire them
u need to start f*ckin some women while there wearing high heels and good leg shape form. That might satisfy this.always appreciate, women with good legs. calves and thighs all in proportion, looking healthy. good sign of fertility and fitness so i've been told and read somewhere. (but not too musclar, not fat or too slim, all in proportion)And usually a good indicator for sexual appetite.

Guest Triple XXX
i have a thing for legs and feetnot done anything about it though... yetfor now i just admire them
u need to start f*ckin some women while there wearing high heels and good leg shape form. That might satisfy this.always appreciate, women with good legs. calves and thighs all in proportion, looking healthy. good sign of fertility and fitness so i've been told and read somewhere. (but not too musclar, not fat or too slim, all in proportion)And usually a good indicator for sexual appetite.
sutin liek this20535_234641789204_511899204_3250920_8137830_n.jpgexcuse me while i drool
  • Upvote 2