R u a sexual deviant?

Skenghis Khan

often scratch the back till it bleedsstick my tongue in her nose/earsuck her stomach then i bleed from my gumsbite her big toethousands of things i do the nose thing i do daily even when im not makin out. something bout noses a nice smooth nose gets me
Can't even highlight properly coz I'm on my BB but wtf.Scratch til she bleeds? Suck til you bleed?Stick your tongue in her nose?Looooooooooooooooooool you're f*ck*ng weird!!!

FLANK.jpg?t=1265835946FLANK in case anyone didnt know what i meant, girls wiv FLANK>>>>>>anyone else get emotional about FLANK? rah i dont give a f*ck as soon as this girl get back in from work she getting bit in her FLANK.lol at how i get obsessed wiv certain areas it was thighs last week, its all about FLANK rite now, in fact brb making another thread./lol at spine licking, cant lie ive licked my share of spines, never had mine done, this will change now.
posd

also while doin doggy getting her head stuck in between the mattress edge and headboard and one arm holdin the headboard, effectively pushin her head even more so into a kinda trapped position, but she loves it I have to laugh but still handle the biz.
happened to me on a number of occaisions :D , sometimes i even end up grabbing onto the bedside table,knocking things off it ......why do guys like this? :D i like it tho :D
  • Upvote 2

As I've said many times I have a mad thing for toes/feet. Love pretty little toes nice painted. AhhhhhAlways playfully biting my womans bum cheek
Yeh i do the same. On a random ting aswell, she just lying down watching TV ill give it a quick bite. Loooool.

Guest Intervention
As I've said many times I have a mad thing for toes/feet. Love pretty little toes nice painted. AhhhhhAlways playfully biting my womans bum cheek
Yeh i do the same. On a random ting aswell, she just lying down watching TV ill give it a quick bite. Loooool.
SameLove biting the arse tbhrhfdjfds

lol here goes..I lyk a thick bitchI like a skinny size 6-8I like a girl with janet absI like a phatty chickI like a fat / chubby / obeseI love 2 get head n stick my finger in her buttI like 2 kiss a bitch in the middle of gettin brainI luv 2 f*ck a girls assI like 2 eat puzzyI like a bitch 2 wear high heels inda bedI like 2 pull her hairI like 2 spank a bitchI like 2 get roughi love it when a girl has a manicure and has my d*ck in her hands

• Upvote 1