Vernon Kay admits text-sex with five other women

Mr. Gayle

tess-daly-and-vernon-kay-791962554.jpg

Shamed TV star Vernon Kay last night admitted having text-sex with five other women.

The clean cut Family Fortunes host revealed his guilty secret as he said: "I've let down my wife Tess. I'm an idiot."

The shamed dad-of-two added: "I've been stupid and daft but I'm not a sex pest."

He was caught out after glamour model Rhian Sugden, 23, revealed she had been exchanging saucy messages with the Radio 1 DJ. Last night he said his wife, Strictly Come Dancing host Tess, had hit the roof when she heard the news.

He said: "Tess is extremely upset about this and we're working through it.

"But in some ways I'm glad this story has come out. It feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

"I knew it was getting silly. I'm never going to do it again and hopefully I can clear the slate clean and start again.

"I'm so sorry. I've been an idiot and I've let my family down." Kay, 35, insisted he had only exchanged smutty texts with "four or five girls" and they were friends or workmates.

But he added some had sent him sexy pictures and he had also flirted with the women over internet phone service Skype, which allows users to see each other via webcams.

Guest Intervention

Lol at admitting this

Might aswell tell my girl I thought of this other chick when I had a wank the other day

If your gonna have an affair man up and have a real one.

Greasy haired ox-faced twat.

• Upvote 7

Moral of the story. Don't message whores, sorry 'Glamour models' on your main mobile.

How did the papers find out anyway? Was she trying to sell her story.

But he added some had sent him sexy pictures and he had also flirted with the women over internet phone service Skype, which allows users to see each other via webcams.

Them ones when you wait till the missus is in bed and then call your friends for a video 'chat.' :lol:

i dont even know who tess bird is just see her in the paper today

i know who holiie willabe is she is always in the paper she look cute

vernom kaye used to do t4?

some d*ckhead antics tbh

like the he cant afford to rent a cheap flat to f*ck the chick whats this text bollocks

how the f*ck does that even work? I have tried phone sex before on a sim card i found but me and the girl ended up having a conversation she told me she was some mix race yat from bow and was not on point with her job ended up having phone sex with some 50 year old grannie from northfolk

X-rated Ashley photos sent to topless model.

SOCCER'S Ashley Cole last night told of his embarrassment after raunchy photos of him were sent to a topless model's mobile phone.

Sonia Wild, 28, received snaps of the Chelsea ace stripped and "in all his glory". She replied with naked videos of herself during hours of steamy exchanges.

The defender, wed to TV's Cheryl Cole, last night admitted taking the snaps of himself - reflected in a bathroom mirror - while "larking about" in the England squad's Hertfordshire hotel.

A source close to the £82,000-a-week left back said last night: "Ashley's embarrassed about this. He was larking about in his room with his cameraphone before the match. He was in all his glory.

"He took the images on an unregistered pay-as-you-go phone then didn't manage to delete them when he gave it away to a mate. To say he's horrified to discover the pictures were sent to a model is an understatement."

Cole says he gave the unregistered mobile - which he said he had been using while "baetween phones" - to close pal Jay Wynters. But, unknown to the soccer idol, it is then said Wynters gave it to another pal who found the images and took his chance to hoodwink sexy Sonia.

Last night Cole was having to explain to wife Cheryl, 26, how the photographs ended up in the memory of Sonia's mobile.

article-1250412-08408068000005DC-750_468x676.jpg

Sonia Price is on the left.

One image showed a shirtless Cole and was captioned: "I look so ugly x." Others are too rude to print in a family newspaper.

Lads magazine glamour girl Sonia of Hull, said: "At first I didn't believe I was actually in touch with Ashley Cole. But next thing I knew I received a picture of him lying in bed on my phone.

""I recognised him straight away from the pictures I'd seen of him with his wife Cheryl - but couldn't resist having a bit of fun. It was exciting getting a picture of a soccer star.

"I'd had a few glasses of wine and before long the texts got hotter and hotter until we began exchanging sexy images on our phones. Whoever it was sent one full frontal one of his muscly torso. He was posing in front of what looked like a posh hotel's bathroom mirror. The texting and picture messaging went on for hours.

"I sent back video footage recorded on my phone of myself naked and doing sexy things for him. At the time it was a laugh and a bit of a thrill for me."

The episode will spark fresh embarrassment at the heart of Fabio Capello's England camp, days after John Terry was stripped of the captaincy over his affair with team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex Vanessa Perroncel.

Sending indecent images over an electronic network is an offence under the 2003 Communications Act - punishable by up to six months' jail or a fine of £5,000. Sonia, a single mum of two, says the encounter came on June 9 last year, the day before her birthday.

It was also the night before England hosted Andorra in a crucial World Cup qualifying clash - four days after their Kazakhstan away game.