random female areas that make u emotional.

Skenghis Khan

Guest TimeBomb
Haunch. LMFAO! Badman.Bro, are you a butcher?
lol nah. /i like a nice belly button, belly area generally. not into mad flat stomachs, i like a little belly mound.
yea apart from the obvious id say belly aswell.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Back, esp traps and lats, I find that area so strokeable, can't help it.Shoulders, back of the neck and collarbonesHands, forearms.Strong thighs and calvesI'm so fascinated by the human body that I pretty much love it all tbhI've notcied that I can't touch someone without having a proper feel, ilike I'm examining them in my mind. If I put my hand on someones shoulder for example I would probably start prodding and feeling the bone structure before I realise.

Guest Esquilax
Back, esp traps and lats, I find that area so strokeable, can't help it.Shoulders, back of the neck and collarbonesHands, forearms.Strong thighs and calvesI'm so fascinated by the human body that I pretty much love it all tbhI've notcied that I can't touch someone without having a proper feel, ilike I'm examining them in my mind. If I put my hand on someones shoulder for example I would probably start prodding and feeling the bone structure before I realise.
I feel youLOL nah seriously pm's xx